BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

i agree with kayrider. i think most of the definition in your face is lost, and ure features are not as sharp or stand out due to some baby fat. i also think it would be really helpful for the surgeon and for u as well to lose weight, that way u can analyze ure face and see if theres anything u still want to change or keep.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol haha this girl is sooooo gorgeous. i lovee her face shape. my face shape is long and slender, hmm i wonder if there would be any type of procedures that i could get done to have a heart shape face like hers. she also has a really nice nose.

hmm i think u should be alittle bit more nicer or understanding. not telling u to agree with her. cuz i also think no matter how much plastic surgery someone gets u will not escape ure original identity, or identify with another race more, then ure own.

i think alot of ppl in korea get plastic surgery to look more Caucasian simply because those are the features and looks that appeal to them, and that is what their perception of beauty is. having a higher bridge, pointy nose, bigger eyes, or small face.

lol haha im not even asian, and i listen to asian music, mostly kpop tho. yes rain is very handsome and he has awesome music. did u buy his latest cd? i think it was called back to the basics... anyways hes a total hottie. but i have to agree with wah u said. she should be more open to learning about her culture, and then maybe shell grow to like it. instead of wanting to be caucasian.

The Banobagi b&a for mandible are quite horrific, though they do a good job. I don't know why she has tubes in her nose, but when I got my mandible done, my nose was untouched and I had tubes running through my mouth to help with the blood loss. Its normal for lips to be incrediably swollen/bruised after mandible. Since all the incisions are within your mouth and not outside, the lips are going to be prodded and exposed to trauma.
Mine wasn't as bad as hers and i iced alot, so it went away within 3 days.

Incisions for buccal fat reduction are the at the same place as mandible reduction, since its more convenient to have them done together. They're inside your mouth near your wisdom teeth/molar area about 2-3cms.

lol i agree with rawdude. instead of ppl looking at themselves as white, black, yellow, or red (whichever skin color or race we are) how about we instead, identify ourselves as the HUMAN race, as a whole. at the end of the day we are all EXACTLY the same, because we are human. there is no one who is superior or inferior to the other. we are all the same. :smile:

I thought they were going to start operating on me without sedation but really they were just cleaning/sterilizing. Haha! I know I could have been nicer in the way I said things to cosm girls, but she said she's open minded. Opens minded to everything except the fact that she is asian. It's like she's talking down on us and thinks she's better than Asians if she looks Caucasian. And sorry, but I don't Care if she's keeping track of how many white friends she has, but it doesnt matter the ratio, your friends will tell you that you don't seem asian because they are your friends. In their eyes they don't see color probably. Yes. You may act western, but just because a few people said hello to you in cantonese is no reason to get bent out of shape and say 'this sucks. I want to be Caucasian!'. Oh, and I'll change my name too! To even further deny my identity. Whacky crap we are reading on the purse forum these days.
I am not going to post my before and after photos here on the forum, but if anyone wants to see them, email me Sunday . I get my cast off saturday.

:smile: emailed you. woot~ you'll finally be able to see your new nose then

haha you can "look" poor based on the fat on your face?

Sorry, more common if you're a super skinny Asian man. Like you don't have enough money for food. Whenever I see my ex (native Korean) she tells me to stop losing weight because I look poor.

i found this pic on cozycot, does anyone know what surgeries she got?
original website:
http://www.wangmd.cn/html/taiwan-hongkong-rhinoplasty/luntan-forum/yiweiribenzhengxingyishengzuodeoushihunxuegandemeigongheetou_2067.htm

i tried translating it but i can't find the name of the procedures

[​IMG]

i think she looks "very asian" in the before pic yet in the after pic she looks very natural i would believe that she was just born white, i think she looks like 80% caucasian? and i would even believe she was just white
she doesnt look like a freak or michael jackson lol she looks completely natural
and the changes are just rhinoplasty and something with her forehead? (does anyone know exactly what the forehead procedure was)?

Wow, there actually is a caucasioplasty. I'd want to see a video of how stuff moves on her before considering anything that drastic. How did they make her eye sockets appear to have so much depth? Can just rhinoplasty do that?

why does everyone say wonjin pics look photoshoppped? maybe point out specifically which part looks photoshopped?

i noticed a blurb on the nose bridge of the first photo, (as if it was stretched horizontally) but the rest of the pic looked okay.

on the second pic, i noticed a white decal on one of the nostrils, but it could just be a mark that was transferred when scanning it

so if its photoshopped, it was only touched up. the main parts look okay though, like the nostrils.

to be honest though, i find it kinda strange that there is no scar from the alarplasty. and the 'before' tip looks too bulbous (maybe photoshopped?) but its possible that its real.

im not sure but the eye socket thing made a huge difference
rhinoplasty can't do that
so im wondering what the procedure was called for the eyebrow, and what exactly they did to her? its not just fat injection into her eyebrows right? is it bone cement?