BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

its weird like it doesn't "look" like she had any drastic horrific surgeries
but she looks completely different
i would rather look like myself than in her before pic actually because she looks kinda old
but her after pic is so different and caucasian looking
what did they do to her forehead?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paranasals are for ppl who have a depressed midface region or a protruding mouth (in which case paranasals are often recommended in conjunction with a sliding genioplasty). but dont rely 100% on one surgeon's opinion. you have to do some analysis of your own to try to predict if you would be happy with that procedure.
basically its an implant that goes underneath the base of the nose and adds projection to the midface region. some ppl said it made their upper lip numb and hard to move for a while. but i have full movement of my upper lip at ~3 months post op.
some ppl also didnt like the projection the implant added, and someone said it makes their upper lip look smaller. theres lots of info about it on the forum. so do your research :smile:

website for vip
http://www.vipps-clinic.com/

i think he was just offended by her lack of dignity. it really seems like she is playing right into the stereotype
i was kinda offended by the whole "i wish i was white" thing too, even though i grew up in canada and cant speak chinese.
i cant change her mind about it, but the very least i can do is ask that she try to be more dignified...

using google translate
A Japanese plastic surgeon to do the European sense of the eyebrow and forehead mixed
Finalized: 2011-05-03 16:55 Source: Wang boat nose surgery Author: Jane Wang boat nose

This photo is one of my patients in the preoperative copy to me, is said to be a Japanese plastic surgeon's work, but unfortunately do not know who is out of hand, I was impressed by the forehead and eyebrow of mixed European-style super- change.
Japan's doctors did not expect there to start with so ruthless, so thorough. (*^__^*) Hee hee ... I initially measured the bit, may increase the amount of the forehead may reach 7 mm.

Forehead pad, pad eyebrow, comparing photos
Japanese doctors to do certain very beautiful forehead, eyebrow of the booster effect, so that Europe and America are of mixed blood nose reshaping effect is very harmonious. I will be interested to find the doctor's information, timely updates. Recently a patient suggesting that the patient's surgery may be from the Ginza in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Fukuoka have a branch of www.veriteclinic.com the clinic's hands. But I can not 100% sure now this.
Articles by Wang boat nose job plastic surgery experts, if you feel after watching your help please reproduced the article to your blog or space, and leave the article source http://www.wangmd.cn and we are grateful.

and sure enough, on the verite site

http://www.veriteclinic.com/treatment/examples/09.html

in that girl's pic on the page, she doesnt look that different though in the after pic

switch the back and front of the skull? :sad:
i cant understand the video either

omg i watched the video again
did they just cut her entire scalp off and lift it up? :sad:
and then they put in an implant in her forehead?
i dont know why they need to make an incision so far in the back of the head though?
and then they put the scalp back on her head
thats gross ;(

the red line is the incision
they cut and lift your scalp over your forehead while they put in the implant
and then they put the scalp back
[​IMG]

is that right?
if its just an implant why can't they just do it in your forehead area?
why do they have to lift your entire scalp??

lifting scalp skin (gross concept)
[​IMG]

and then a few seconds later in the video you can see stiches in the area where they made the incision

is this just a silicone forehead implant though?

okay, i watched it. i think ur right. they cut the scalp and insert a silicone implant. i guess thats what the other woman had, the one that you linked to

the problem with pics in a b&a gallery is that it doesnt tell you what the patient wanted. maybe she only wanted a subtle change?
maybe she didnt want to increase her eye to forehead depth, but just wanted to add some fullness to her forehead. i think thats the case, seeing as she had fat grafts to her cheeks. so i think she wanted to add fullness, not increase her eye depth as you would like. if you wanted to increase the eye depth rather than add fullness, youd have to specify that to the surgeon, as that would require a higher degree of augmentation

aren't there better ways to insert a silicon implant (like near the front of your forehead) than lifting your entire scalp up?

also a forehead implant can change your browbone?

inserting it at the front will leave a scar along the hairline. they make the incision along the hairline to try to hide it, but if you look at pictures of facelifts gone wrong, you can often see a scar along the hairline, which is a telltale sign of a bad facelift.

i think the browbone thing depends on the shape of the implant. a smaller implant might not extend far enough to take effect.

from what i could see, your forehead is already pretty full. so if you just want a browbone augmentation, they can use silicone, among other implants (some are designed to mimic bone). idk if they use fat grafts though

People in korea get ps to look more caucasian? Can you elaborate?