BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

this is a plastic surgery thread, and there are tons of others on the forum. why doesn't everyone just "accept and embrace" the face that god gave them? we are all here to change something. im not the only one, and the surgeries ive done so far have not been that drastic. there are tons of other people who want to do way more surgeries than me even on this forum.

you're right that its a complex issue. i actually havent experienced that much racism. ts not just because someone said hello to me in an asian language or something. i was just saying that was annoying but im not going to change the way i look because of an annoyance. i have my reasons and itll take forever to explain them all. i feel like ive been trapped inside the wrong body my whole life. its not just something i suddenly decided to do.

i like having dark hair, i think it looks very bad when asians dye their hair blonde. sometimes highlights dont look that bad, but when they dye it completely blonde it just doesnt look right.

maybe if i were a really hot looking asian girl or something i wouldn't be bothered so much by my face, but im not. im bothered by my wide face and out of proportion features too, not just looking asian. but i want both, to appear more mixed or caucasian, and also to balance out my proportions more.

also i dont "just want" to look caucasian. i think some caucasian faces are not pretty, and i dont want that.

someone with a flat wide asian face will never be considered beautiful or pretty in american society. i dont want to make myself "accept" something that i think is ugly, and that the rest of society thinks is ugly too

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not just the forehead implant which pushes forward the brow bone as well?

jaw surgery is the worst surgery id do and there are tons of people here who want to do more sugeries than me, i dont think this makes someone have a "plastic surgery problem". because i dont have a plastic surgery problem, there are only certain procedures im considering and these things cannot make you look like a "freak", because they will only make my features look better. i want to get a jaw reduction because my mandible is huge, wanting to have a more narrow jaw does not mean i have a "plastic surgery problem" or that i will look like a freak. i want some facial liposuction, and buccal fat removal, and rhinoplasty for a bigger bridge, etc. a lot of people want way more worse surgeries. i dont really care if people know i had some plastic surgery, my friends will all know anyways. and new people i meet, will just think thats the way i have always looked and they will have better things to do than to gossip about whether someone insignificant like me had plastic surgery. they might talk about how i had plastic surgery to look the way i do, but i dont think that having plastic surgery means you have a "plastic surgery problem". like i said im not going further than jaw surgery. theres a limited set of procedures which id consider. i think people who do calf reductions have plastic surgery problems because no one cares about your calf. and people who break their cheekbones when they don't have big cheekbones to begin with, just to get a smaller face, have plastic surgery problems. i think a lot of people before zygoma reduction looks better in the before picture and dont know why someone would would want to get rid of their cheekbones like that, i used to even want cheekbone augmentation to get higher and bigger cheekbones, not to make them smaller. i wouldn't even do liposuction in my body which tons of korean girls are doing, even though im overweight, id rather exercise and lose that weight naturally.

thanks for your concern, but i think dont worry about me. i have my personal reasons for wanting surgery and everyone else does too. i dont need to look completely caucasian to be happy, like i said id be satisfied with looking even mixed, and pretty. i dont think that i look pretty right now, and this doesn't even have anything to do with looking asian or not. i think i have an ugly face regardless of what race i identify myself with.

haha i guess im not surprised by the bashing, and yes i am already sure about the surgery and its something ive thought about long term, so im just trying to find more about the surgeries

i know ill have asian in my blood, i dont have a problem with that. i have a brother who is asian and i dont have a problem with this. and id be fine with looking mixed. also i dont want to change my hair, i like having dark hair. i think dark brown hair with some pink/red/silver/blonde highlights is very pretty. what do you mean change your skin? i actually never really thought about my skin, i think i have normal looking skin?

i didnt know there were white people who wanted to be asian? why would they? maybe if they lived in asian. i dont think any race is superior to another. also its not a phase im going through, ive felt this way my whole life.

i dont think caucasians really care if a person had plastic surgery, they get a ton of plastic surgeries themselves like botox, facelift, rhinoplasty, boob jobs, you name it. im only looking into certain procedures and they will only improve my appearance, not worsen it. i have a huge jaw so i just dont see how a jaw reduction can make me look "done". if anything i look "done" now because everything is out of proportion and not normal looking lol. i need the plastic surgery because my face is all out of proportion.

i dont want to leave the country, i love the country, and its not due to racist remarks. i havent really experienced that much racism so its not that. i like american people and caucasian people. im very conscious of the way that i look and it affects my relationships with people. it would just help if i were mixed or caucasian looking and not asian. i think if i were a very pretty asian girl or something that i would be less concerned with my looks, but now i think my face is ugly.

well thanks for your response haha

Sigh. My comments and caution advice were based on the examples you used, like Ashley Greene or Miranda Kerr, who have facial structure that looks nothing like yours. I was not attacking you or the surgeries you are choosing, or how many surgeries you are getting. Also, you will find much more sympathy from anonymous people here who are knowledgeable about surgeries than people you will meet in real life. That's all I'm saying; I'm not trying to call you a freak or say that you have a plastic surgery problem. :okay:

i dont think deaf people should just accept it that they are deaf and live with it :sad: they can't have a normal life and they are missing out on life. they'll never fit in, they'll always be the outsider in schools. not to mention that there will be safety problems too like they can't hear cars honking or alarms. i think even blind people if given the choice would prefer to see, even if they have fully accepted a life of blindness. i think you shouldnt settle for less than what you want and what makes you happy.

It might not be considered gorgeous, but I have a theory about the US. Fit, confident and good teeth. If you have those with at least average looking features you would be considered pretty in the US. I'm not saying that you can't find something else to improve. Man, I think that last statement is a race hating generalization, I think we deserve more credit than that.

ok :graucho:

i think she looks pretty. the forehead implant is a little too big imo, but its still within a normal range

her jaw and lips look smaller, so maybe mandibular reduction (which fixed her previous facial asymmetry, ie one mandible looked larger than the other, which is sorta what i have) and lip reduction. she has rly nice skin in the after pic too, so maybe some skin treatment, but that doesnt rly count XD
she has also had blepharoplasty before the before pic

her eyes also changed from the before and after, but i think its cos her browbone was augmented, which pulled her skin anteriorly(forward)

it does look kinda strange now that you mention it. but on the other hand, there are some ppl with pretty bad noses irl.
i tried looking for more telltale signs of photoshop, but if it was modified, then they did a rly good job cos i cant find any visual artifacts like smudges of blurs (aside from the one on the bridge)
but maybe they have rly good graphics designers lol

well i think that my teeth are fine (not perfect, they stick out a bit because i didn't get my teeth pulled before getting braces so its just like barely fitting in my mouth and my lips sort of stick out because of this in a side view), and usually in real life i think i appear confident enough but then again no one im looking into surgery so i don't show that side of me. im not fit but i know that can be changed. but still i dont like my face. and i dont think my face right now can be considered pretty. i dont think it is and i dont think society will think it is.

its not about race. like in the movie x-men, its like that girl who is naturally blue. raven. and the guy who has hands as feet, who later becomes beast. they will never be considered pretty no matter what.

but its true though. like someone who looks like traditional "asian asian" with a squashed pizza face will never be considered pretty, not in asian society, not in american society. you can say they are confident, maybe even beautiful and there always will be a few people here and there who say you are beautiful for who you are, but thats not what i mean. there aren't any famous asian singers in the US and there will never be.

maybe charice is the most famous asian singer who is even remotely known in the US i know and even she had plastic surgery. i think brenda song is very pretty but she'll never be famous like an a-list celeb.
if you are mixed looking then things improve a lot for you.
there are tons of pretty mixed celebs.

but i agree with you like i think if you are confident that's a lot already
and most people's teeth are fine
and if you are fit then you can be considered hot and gorgeous even with an ugly face
but i wanna be pretty and i dont think someone with a huge fat face like mine will ever be :graucho: at most i get a comment that im "cute" or something, and before when i was thinner and when i put alot of makeup but still in a natural way, put my hair down down to hide my big draw, dress up, etc. then maybe someone will say im pretty.
idk i think i just really hate the way i look? lol

idk, i thought mystique was the hottest movie character ever

maybe not within our lifetime, but never?
i think you presume too much