BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

lol i dont have a blog
i have barely done anything
and the surgeries i plan to do are way less than the crazy korean girls who do 1000's of surgeries lol
i just want jaw reduction, rhinoplasty, and facial liposuction, and not even the rhinoplasty now, that's really not *that* much compared to other girls who are doing stuff like boob jobs, calf reductions, zygoma reductions, revision surgeries, full face jobs, full body liposuctions, getting their outer corners of their eyes cut, and tons of other stuff at the korean clinics

im just curious now about different surgeries and trying to learn more about them it doesnt mean im gonna do everything haha

im considering a browbone augmentation, i dont think this is that risky

im really picky about finding a good doctor so if i cant find a good doctor then i just wont do it, and for something like this i dont think theres any good doctor who does this so i guess i wont be doing it anytime soon unless it becomes a common procedure or i can find a good doctor

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pmma doesnt crack
i think the HA material is more likely to crack
i thought about that too i dont want my forehead to crack if i hit my head on the wall
pmma is used as artificial bone paste/cement in reconstructive bone surgeries so the material is known to be safe

did she say the procedures she had in her story?
where does it say that the procedure costs 15k?
i think its worth it if theres a good doctor to do it
but there isn't really any good/known doctors or clinics doing this
so i dont know

ohh i see, thanks for translating, glad that someone knows some japanese, are you fluent or just know a little?

i find it annoying that there are so many pages too, 400 pages, and on cozy cot over 200, it takes forever to read through them. i read for a few hours sometimes and only get through like 10 pages lol

i translated it as its written. it says she had:
the forehead augmentation, eye surgery, rhinoplasty and chin implant
at the clinic.

youve already had eye surgery, hair transplant, next is jaw reduction, rhinoplasty, and facial liposuction
and youre considering browbone augmentation

be careful you dont become an addict :s and no, im not saying you are one. just be careful. they say ps is addicting.

I mean besides the 10 pages... of course I did research on Korean, Taiwanese thailand clinics... I even sent my pictures. But they suggest that they want to make me as their ideal type of beautiful person. Because all I need is good nose job. I also heard lot of BK and real. So at the end of the day ... Korean clinics are the best.
So, I just don’t want to base it on my own research but others opinion too. So please help guys?

yeah but i think it can't be that addictive
because you do need money to do surgeries
so its not like you can do a surgery anytime you want

and i needed the eye surgery and the hairline lowering cause i have a huge forehead and single eyelids
and i need the jaw reduction cause i have a huge mandible
and the rhinoplasty cause i have a pig nose
and liposuction cause i have a fat face
all of these will help my appearance cause i think i really need these procedures since these features are out of proportion
i think these are very commonly performed procedures and you can find a good doctor to do each of these things

ive already considered the browbone augmentation even before i did the hairline lowering i just decided not to do it, or at least not now because i cant find any good doctor for it, and i wont do any procedures that aren't common and that don't have good, known doctors doing it

so i think ill be ok, hopefully

haha no problem :smile: i was happy i could be of help.

well as i said before, i was brought up in europe, but i moved to japan 3 years ago. now studying japanese at a university over here, so id say im quite fluent.

if you are considering a trip to japan for your procedures, feel free to pm me. ill assist you/show you around. same goes for everyone else:smile:

Okay, so for the newbies here on the thread, 10 pages is not enough! You have to read the pages from only this year, even 30 pages would have been enough. When I first researched, I read over 100 pages first night. I know some of it is reproduce after 100 pages, but not 10. Also, you have to keep up with the thread. For instance kitty, did you read that I went to dream clinic? This is only day 4 for me. My last post was def. Less than 10 pages ago. Email people who post their email addresses and offer their insight on their experience and they may even provide before and after photos

what kinda nose do you want? what do you want to do with your nose, increase the bridge, etc.? fix the tip?
i think dr lee from vip is good with rib rhinoplasty i think you can't go wrong with him, but i havent done any rhinoplasty yet, this is just from what i hear
banobagi is a huge clinic
youll probably be safe there too
im not sure about the other 2
personally i wouldn't use a company called "dream"

Okok, tell me what is my favourite food in korea first? Hint: u have to read somewhere from my posts! Lol

how would that work? lol you'll have to take a person's head when they die if you want a young person's head and i dont think their family would like that cause they probably died in unfortunate circumstances

Yeah...Im a newbie to this forum. :smile: See even cosmgirl says you 670 posts lol :P
Anywho, Previously like 5 years ago I had my eyelids done. They did some nasty job on it and I had to revision it. But now im ok with it. About the nose part -I want nasal reduction and increase in nose bridge. I mean my nose is just a typical asian nose. Hmm... Vip clinic ey? So Cosmgirl are you planning a trip to Korea or anything>?

im planning a trip but confused about how to do it
im thinking about just going there for 2-3 days for consultations in august
then maybe doing the surgery in september? it takes like 24 hours to fly and i dont like long flights, but i think it might help me make an informed decision so in the future if i decide to do a jaw reduction i can just schedule it directly with the clinic i want to go to instead of having to worry about *both* consultations and doing the surgery.
but im not sure, confused :sad:
so yeah i think ill schedule a consultation trip then go back in the future to do it but im not sure when
but im wondering if i can do a consultation + mini surgery trip like forehead fat injection + facial liposuction (which aren't that serious of surgeries), so maybe like a 5 day trip. but im not sure if i should get liposuction now, if i do mandible reduction will i need liposuction again later? and jaw reduction was supposed to help me lose weight so i wanted to lose weight first before doing lipo so i can lose as much weight as possible naturally before doing lipo. but then again i think i will need lipo anyways because even when i was normal weight i had fat cheeks. and i dont know if i need a fat injection because my forehead is ok for now.
so im confused :sad: