BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw, @angleplane >>come singapore :smile: lets have a meetup and with the rest of the RIB patients here. get to know me better and you will understand. stop wasting time reading my old posts..

bbgurl too! lets meet up soon! im sure megoreng catlover welna and who else?
sunnyxoxo? lol come come!

thanks guys XD
the swelling went down slowly. i still had uneven swelling at the second month. even now i still have some uneven swelling (its harder to see now)

i had that too. it will probably take a month or two to look normal (but still slightly asymmetric). but im at 3 months post-op and i still have some uneven swelling.

hi megoreng. havent heard from you since we met in the vip elevator. how are you liking your nose?

the swelling from the genioplasty should be gone by 2 weeks
but your nose will be rly swollen and you if you have asymmetric swelling, it could last a lot longer. so it depends on ow comfortable you would be with a swollen nose. you could return to work at 2 weeks without any medical problems, but rib cartilage noses take a long time to deswell.

so I've been trying and trying to figure this out and I have no idea if I have protruding lips or not, if I need paranasals or not. I think my lips protrude a little but I never noticed before until I started studying it. My face in general looks pretty flat though and I wonder if this is part of the reason why... ? I have pretty small/thin lips in general though so if the grandma effect happened to me, I'd have no lips! I also do think that my forehead and chin are lined up pretty OK and if I got paranasals, that might make them a little more uneven?

Does anyone know if VIP is any good at buccal fat removal and minor lipo to the chin/jawline?

I have a consultation with a London doctor next week and I have a lot of questions I'm going to ask him. If he recommends rib then I'm probably going to be making a trip to VIP late September.

@kain I never really talk to you but thanks so much for being so public with your posts and pictures, they are really helpful! what part of your nostrils do you think are too big? do you mind that they still have a little flare? I want to get rid of my flare but at the same time I don't want a pinched look.

aiya aiya this is so difficult. I want to look like myself but I also want an improvement.

If paranasals are placed as a base for your nose to sit on, how come it affects the lips so much?

@bisousx are you back at work yet? has anyone said anything to you?

I used to think I would wait until I got a job and knew I had money coming in before getting the surgery but now that I have the job, I wish I'd gotten it done sooner so that new coworkers would know me by my new look instead of seeing a dramatic change and watching my nose deswell. -_- Considering going over christmas break now, at least that would give me more time to hide out/heal but I'd miss all the good parties, including the new year.

WOW!
6mm is considered conservative?!

hahah i was thinking about maybe adding like 2mm of height ;)

i've been thinking about this and i think i look older because i lost a lot of baby fat on my face.
i was actually trying to gain weight around the time i took some of the b4 pics, which is why my face looked chubbier. but i've actually lost even more weight since my surgery so my cheekbones show more. and on top of that, adding projection to my face from the nose and chin sort of pulled my extra skin/fat tighter against my face (does that make sense?), so it looks less chubby

Well for me It is hahaha. If its just 2mm, why dont you go for ear cartilage? Or the other autologous options they have. I had a really low nose bridge to begin with.

@kain

Yea, u still looked like a shy little boy when we met in the elevator, but look at u now?? Such a transformation!

Yup so far been receiving compliments about my nose fr frens. Esp the collumellar part where it used to be retruded. Jus wished that the swelling will go away more quickly. I'm much more swollen then u r, fyi. Mayb it's cos I'm having revision and I have elephant kinda skin.

So in explaining my "Kain looks like a badass" comment, was I totally offbase having this image come to mind?

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/1sUEYc5VgSD3E3