BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

When people ask that, they're just trying to see how much leeway the nose has with any stress and strain that it may come across. I don't think they're actually worried that they won't be able to perform the pig-nose face... :huh:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, here's his website: http://www.nosebanobagi.co.kr/nose/main/main.asp
he speaks OK english, not the greatest and it's broken. I went with my friend who translated for me.

I love my nose! and so do all my friends. I'm still swollen at the tip, sensitive to the touch, but I can FINALLY smile and laugh (hahah silly but true). I was so sick of being swollen around the nostril and upper lip and definitely frustrated that I couldn't smile normally.

I choose him bc I wanted a more dramatic look, and it's what I got. I've been back to school, people comment that I look different but they don't know why. Most ppl think I've lost weight which actually my narrower nose does make me look like I lost 10lbs.

I did have headaches after the 3rd week, but it's gone now. I'm 6 weeks post op.

oh no... thats not good! my bf was drunk and he ran into my nose! it was so painful! i need this thing to be more malleable or else i'm gonna turn it into mush just by being clumsy! i'm trying so hard to take care of myself trust me. : (

I am so happy for you. I have heard great things about Banobagi. I am also six weeks post op and I am still swollen and I cannot smile all the way. I do not look like Miss Piggy, but I still look like a raccoon or the Phantom of the Opera! Not a good look! I had Dr. Jung at Shimmian. Does anyone else still feel weird about kissing? Or just bumping into old friends and colleagues? I have only heard two or three positive comments on my face and they were all Korean people. Others seem almost scared about my face, like when people saw Ashley Tisdale or Heidi Montag. I look REALLY fake and over augmented. My implant is really pointy.

I did look different than my passport photo. My clinic had to issue a letter signed by the doctor to verify the date of my plastic surgery along with his card on his letterhead. I kept it with my passport , but did not have to show it at immigration.

I also had a consultation with Dr. Jung when I was there, but since he was going to be away the very next day after my surgery, I didn't feel comfortable with that. So I went to banobagi.

Did you get gortex or rib? I know with rib the healing times are longer compared to silicone (which is what I got)

vivi_bee I can't reply to your wall-post to me since I'm a new member (well a re-newed member) so maybe you'll see this...
I'm not getting a third revision. I've had only one nose job so far, by Dr.Kim of BK (do not recommend...) And am hoping to go to Taiwan within this year for a revision.. Hopefully by Dr.Hsu :smile:!!! Super thanks for pointing me in the right direction to shinangel :smile::smile::smile:
Anyone else planning to go to Taiwan? Hoping to go in Oct.-Nov

I am planning to visit Dr. Jung’s clinic in Korea.
After surveying many site, I found not only he is so famous but also he has a lot of experience
for the typical broad, flat, low nose that many oriental people typically have.

I have kept in contact with the manager of Dr. Jung’s clinic in Korea.
and I got sufficient on-line consultations with Dr. Jung through e-mails and photos.

Also free airport pickup service and introducing Youngdong hotel as 50% discounted price
will be provided they said.

I will be there around this winter. if somebody wants to visit there, we can stay there together
after your online consultation.

That is Dr. Jung's contact email : [email protected]
X

Has anyone revised their nose with Dr. David Kim in San Francisco? I'm deciding between getting things done with him or going to Korea, but choosing Korea seems to be just too much of a hassle for me. I would greatly appreciate any input. Btw, I've decided not to use silicone, so for those who've used cartilage, i would be grateful if you guys have any suggestions, warnings, etc!! thanks guyss