BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

your smile is returning??!! YAY!! xD... can we start to work out already? what about wearing sunglasses?

btw, we dont really need to ask how men are treating ya.. we can see it in your fb =D

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea! I'm excited about my smile returning. Are you getting used to your nose yet?

I think you can exercise as long as your rib isn't sore. The information sheet we got from VIP says that we can start to resume heavy exercise at 2 months, and we're almost there. I don't lift weights anyways, mostly cardio and sports. I've played tennis, taken zumba/hip hop dancing/bellydancing classes and my rib doesn't hurt anymore.

I've been wearing my sunglasses, but they are really light aviators. I'm not sure if you can wear the thick Rayban types yet.

Are you still considering fat grafts under your eyes? I like how my eye swelling looked after my rhino plasty. I looked waaaay younger. I think I will ask Dr. Kim how much he charges for this.

Nah, I'm over it. This recovery was too much for me.

My friends keep asking me when I'm going to get my boobs done, but I don't think I can handle another couple months of being inactive.

o.o i think ive got what youre looking for, but ive always hated it! lol! always thought it made me look tired x.x my friend says she loves it tho..

bisousx
i took a sneakpeak on your fb, and you look just stunning! :heart:
and you look like uve been busy! haha ;)

also youre right! im gonna be there in 6 days.. countdown :yahoo:

I am a US citizen, so I just need my passport. And ready to go. Not sure for non-citizen :smile:

McDeamy: I guess we can walk, not heavy weight lift. My body is just like *&$#* lolz.. since I sleep and eat a lot :roflmfao:

Migooknamja,

Where are you getting your rhinoplasty done? and by chance, are you in Seoul? I do want mine completely removed, actually my nose is really okay otherwise, it is just that hump I want gone (and maybe a little work on the tip but really I am just being picky..)

Yes! please consult with your revision rhinoplasty book, lol. I have been told two very different things and would like to know the truth...

I already had mine done! I just put up my 1 month pic! Don't go to my doc, I guess lol!

I went to Dr. Park at Dream. I am not in Seoul, but I may be going back in Aug or Sept.

Yeah, milk it while you can! I've used the rib excuse to avoid having to help my friends move :roflmfao:

Thanks for answering my questions! I will opt out of fat grafting then! Sounds like my whole face will be all balloon like!

Paransal implants - he highly recommended it bc i don't have a nose tip and that's what it is going to help me hold my tip up... so good reason?

Well I don't want to advise you to get it or not to get it cause I'm just a patient. :smile: Are you going to VIP? They seem to recommend paranasals for a lot of people.

You could ask for second, third, fourth opinions before you make a decision. Real Self is a good online tool - you can also try emailing doctors who do paranasals.

If you decide to go for it, you can also ask the surgeon if he can make the paranasal implants very conservatively (maybe less than 5 mm? I am not sure about the measure of the paranasal implants or what's considered a drastic change), and if he can avoid cutting the muscle.

I still don't know if Dr. Lee cut the muscle for mine... can't decipher my medical records.

Most of people did the paranasal, and me too. It comes out to be pretty good.

Yes, your face will be a balloon for around 1 week. Be prepared mentally and physically, but after couple moths. You will love it because it will be smaller.

Me, 5 weeks after surgery :graucho: