BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Yes, when I go in for my reverse cosmgirl I will consider the love band surgery.

Short nose?!? I still have a pretty large nose. Actually from my profile I think it's about the right size but because the distance from my upper lip to my nose is short, it looks longer.

I'm probably going back to Korea in a month or two but not for any (anticipated) plastic surgery. Dr. Kim said fat grafting under the eyes is $2000.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well send me your before pics den.... heheh [email protected]:smile:

hey, when are you having your surgery, some pple said i look eurasian after my surgery, but i reckon you will look more asian after the swelling are gone!! :cool:

jesse!! how was the experience?? & you didn't have any other consultations?

hmm does it rlly? my face is already long, any more length on it and i wont look normal... are u sure its the nose job and chin implant together tht made ur face longer? or maybe just the chin implant? did u specify to ure surgeon tht u didnt want any additional length on ur face???

i would love to see some pics when ure ready and willing
my email is [email protected]

Re. 2mm Silicone nose job with Banobagi

Anyone know whether there is an option to add signature to our posts? Saves me from putting in the same info about my surgeries each time..

Anyway, so I wasnt sure whether I was happy with my nose at 1 mth as I was told that most if the swelling would come down during this time. I honestly feel like only less than 10% of swelling has come down for me, and less than 10% softer to touch. 3 mths is just around the corner and I'm scared that there won't be much more to deswell cos my 45 degree angle is terrible! Does anyone else know whether this particular angle is only due to swelling and not a permanent thing?? I'm 90% happy with my profile (tip a tiny bit long), 70% happy with the frontal view (bridge is stark-white looking which makes my nose look a bit shiny, stiff and big), and totally devastated with my 4/3 angle... Any advice will be appreciated as I am contemplating a revision should I hear that it's going to be similar to my final result.. ;(

Oops I meant 3/4 angle.. Also, does anyone have Jamasian's email? I would really like to know how her recovery has been going since

In my opinion, yes it does longer, but you might consult it with your doctor. He might have different technique. :smile:

what do you mean by a 3/4 angle?

I'm completely anal - always needing structure and on schedule. It's a trait that has it's faults sometimes. lol I feel the NEED to pay it the surgery first before doing anything else. It's okay, I'm a workaholic anyway.

1. Wire transfer to pay off overall bill. (Though, the idea of holding around $10,000USD on my flight to Korea in a titanium case amuses me deeply.) :cool:
2. Buy flight tickets.
3. Set up appointment and final consultation with Dr. Lee
4. Get on flight.
5. Consultation.
6. Surgery????
7. Profit!

Planning for it to be during summer (IF I can find time off, otherwise it's going to be during March-May 2013 since I'll be in Australia before then). I know it's a long way off from now, but time passes by pretty quickly. I'll be on Dr. Lee's surgery table in no time. :biggrin:

This has been a long time coming cause I started actively researching everything about rhinoplasties during 2006! Plus, it gives me time to overall discuss how everyone's rhinoplasties are progressing along months to a year from now.

Now... the only problem I see is probably coming home from Korea and my mother being insulted that I didn't want the nose she's given me (and looks similar to hers). She might beat me up and break my nose - even though I'm 23.... S: S: lol

[​IMG]
I really loved this transition from her first nose to her new one. The rhinoplasty + paranasal augmentation really fixed up her protrusion aka monkey scowl. LOL :lolots:

But holy moly! She looks all entirely different - in such a great way and very sophisticated. I'm extremely apprehensive about visiting my hometown after the surgeries and for me to greet old friends and they're like "Who the f*** are you? And why are you talking to me with such familiarity?"

Time to start anew in a new city? :roflmfao:

goto
my control panel (top left)->edit signature (left panel)