BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

It will be down later.

I am at 6th week post-op from VIP, and it still high;) Be patient

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummmm very nice plan out, i think i will do like you go for consultation first with all the clinics i have in mind b4 choose the one for me, but i need my alarplasty and tip plasty too, i dont really mind about silicon bcuz in my family i have two aunt have silicon brigde like 20 years ago and still look good and my cousin just have her nj done with silicon too. Can you tell me how far is all the clinics you go have consultation to each other, are they on the same street? I also have April 13 and 101 in mind, i will be there on sept 19 so ur review is very helpful to me, thank you

Hi azn_kid

Dr Jung and Banobagi are both near Gangnam station. Note that the rhinoplasty practice has been moved to the new Gangnam branch. When I went I didn't know that and went to the Yeoksam branch instead...

JW, VIP, Dream and Grand are all near Apgujeong station. So is April 31 I think. But 101 is a little further away at Nonhyeon station.

I found this site while I was researching that has the names, addresses, contact numbers and locations of a lot of the plastic surgery clinics in Seoul: http://medicaltour.gangnam.go.kr/jsp/en/map/map_main.jsp?tab=1

Hope it helps!

thank you i take a look at it rit now and it vey helpful, one more question is there free wifi everywhere in korea? bcz i plan to bring my ipad so i could look up the map while on the road, dont see Grand Ps and Banobagi on the map are they close and on the same street with VIP?

there is a lot of free wifi but not on the street. if you get lost you can just go to a cafe and they should have wifi there.

grand is very close to apgujeong station whereas VIP is a bit further away from the station. banobagi is close to gangnam station.

hey thanks for the detailed review of all those clinics u visited. may i ask what materials you used for ure tiplasty. im looking to get the same procedures done, some tip work and narrowing of the nose. i would love to see some pictures when everything deswells.

if ure willing to share here is my email: xxxx

take care :smile:

hey if ure comfortable i would rlly love to see some pictures of ure rhinoplasty, hopefully when everything deswells.

my email is xxxx

hey i used only septal cartilage for the tip. but if the doctor thinks you dont have enough septal, then its possible to use both septal and ear cartilage.

hey guys just wanted to post something that i thought would benefit some who were thinking or using rib for their rhinoplasty, but had some reservations cuz they didnt want their nosea to be rock solid for the rest of their lives.

i hope someone can translate this page for me. its written in chinese.
this doctor is in china: dr. wang talks about soft rib rhinoplasty, and there is even a video posted on his page of a patient who underwent soft rib rhinoplsty and is 2 years post op. in the video he shows that the nose is still soft and natural to the touch, and is able to move the tip up and down, and side to side.

so if any of u guys are interested here is the link to check out:

http://www.wangmd.cn/WT-jiangzuo/2011-2116.html

thanks, but ouch lol D:

regarding surgery time
took ~6-8 hours for my surgery. i forgot to ask and its probably too late by now.
but i got the approximate time from the clock.

dr lee carved and inserted 6 pieces of rib cartilage in total. 4 in my nose, and one for each side of my paranasals. and he did my genioplasty so i imagine it would have taken a long time to do all that carving and stuff. he also used some ear cartilage in my tip

1 implant for my bridge. 1 implant on both sides on my bridge (slightly above my alar wings, and extending to the nasal bone) to add support structure so that he could lengthen my nose. and 1 piece of rib cartilage for my columellar strut (which extends into my septum).
he also used ear cartilage on my tip.

with all the incisions, stitching, cutting, fat removal from the tip, fixing my septal deviation, etc, i can see how the surgery time would have ballooned to over 4 hours easily if he took his time carving all the cartilage. and he must have since my implants dont have any visible bumps or irregularities.
a different surgeon might just have done the standard bridge implant and tip implant.

i guess he could operate on two patients during the busy season though.

misc info: i havent had a nosebleed since i got my nose job (excluding the first week of recovery). i used to get random nose bleeds when i woke up. so that is a bonus.

rib cartilage feels as hard as bone. so feel your nasal bone and imagine having that in your mid bridge and tip.

i can move my tip side to side only by about 1mm. cant move it up or down.

for about a month i felt the implant in my nose (a feeling of constant pressure), but after that it felt completely normal to have inside my nose

Yes, My nose feels hard too.

@kain: My nose is still big and the tip is wide :**:

I know it's getting smaller everyday, but I hate the feeling of going outside, and people will be like "Omg, what happened to your face?" ;)