BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Do you think you could send me pics of your nose? I'm seriously considering going to banobagi. Thank you so much if you will. I wont show it to anyone, promise! xxxx

Hi, I sent you an email!

Thank you for the write up! I was going to make an appointment but I think I might just turn up to go for a consultation. Do you think that it will be ok seeing as it's August/busy season and mira might be busy with other clients? I heard they're not very good at replying to english emails so I might not even be able to book an appointment anyway. I will be going to VIP for a revision for something else and will be staying at their officetel (i think) so do you think the gangnam branch is in walking distance at all? or easy to get there at least. is it the "gangnam center" http://www.engbanobagi.com/main/banobagi/map.asp ? also do you think you could send me pics of your nose? aikagi @ hotmail.co.uk (remove spaces)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I wouldn't mind sending you some photos... but I'm a guy though, so I don't know if my results would be helpful....

thanks! im trying to be patient but its hard cos its still a little upturned which i dont like...maybe ill go back to dr lee before i leave to ask whether it will dewell some more

hey sorry but im uncomfortable with sharing pics. mainly cos i havent told my family and friends so want to keep it that way. hope you understand. the best i can do is a description -

BEFORE i had a relatively low nose (but not flat) with a good line and ok tip. the biggest problem was more wide alar base and nostrils, which went even wider when i smiled and made me quite self conscious in photos.

AFTER i did not touch my bridge but raised my tip by 2-3mm with septal. the alar cartilage were sewn together and a wedge was cut from the inside of the bottom of my nose to reduce alar base and nostril size (so the scarring is minimal). also although i didnt ask for it specifically, dr lee managed to turn my previously round and flat nostrils into oval ones but i dont know how.

hope that helps :biggrin:

as to your other questions, i actually arranged a consultation before i left only to find out that banobagi was closed that day AND i was at the wrong branch anyway. and both my subsequent consultations were walk-ins so i think youll be fine?

um banobagi is not exactly close to vip. one is at gangnam and the other at apgujeong. but it shouldnt take more than 20 mins on the subway although you will have to change stations at one point.

oh and here is what i think about it so far:

i LIKE that the raised tip has made by face look less flat from the profile and my nose is much more proportional with the size of my face from the front. i also like that there is very little scarring even at 2 weeks post-op and the shape of my nostrils.

i DONT LIKE that my tip is a little too high (hopefully this is due to the scarring) so from both profile and front it looks like i have a bit of a piggy nose. and because i didnt get a bridge augmentation, the higher tip makes my bridge look flatter than before.

Yes!! Ive heard great things about them, and Dr Kwon from Teuimps started out there before his own clinic. Im going there this winter *^^*

VIP, Ive only spoke to her through emails and I agree, she's very informative but she sells hard. I told her i specifically didnt want these certain procedures but she kept insisting. Turn off, personally. I dont want to feel any type of pressure :sad:

I hear Grand is popular in Korea.. They dont have much or strong English advertising which is probably why no one other than Korea has heard much about it. I definitely want to stop by their clinic too.

Im so excited!! I hope I can find someone who will fix my face to look closer to what I looked like before :sad:

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and I have quite a bit of positive reviews of VIP Clinic and Banobagi for their rhinoplasty.

If possible, can some of you help to answer a few of my questions?

1) Which clinic did you go to for your plastic surgery?
2) How much is the breakdown of costs for the surgeries that you have done?
3) How does your nose feel now? Comfortable? Cuz some people have said that using rib cartilage makes your nose feels really hard.

When u come to korea? I'll be there this fall n will do consultation with all clinics list above b4 get to my conclusion, still not sure whether go with with VIP or other material cuz with that bad review it really turn me off but again kain, HHer n other result is really good

Other opinions are good, but you should go with whoever you feel most comfortable with. There are good and bad reviews about every clinic. I am going to spend the first two, three days consulting at different places. I wont be there until the winter though. If you go before me, good luck and keep us all updated :smile:

I didn't use rib only ear, septal and fascia and my nose is rock hard too, still even after 5 months. Ok well not rock hard but it reminds me of the rubber ball one would buy in the .25$ machine. But yes still super hard and I doubt it would be any softer.

To those contemplating a nj, please only consider it if you really truly need it. I know cases like Kain or Intherighthand (no offense) they really need it and benefited from the nj and paranasal. But if you can live with your natural nose, please don't get it fix cause chances are you will not be happy. Ok I am talking about those who only wants subtle changes and have a decent orginal nose (like me). Honestly I regret my nose job and if I could go back in time I would never of gotten it done and would rather spend the money on a nice vacation or something...just my opinion.

Hi J Franc i thought you were a female too. But if you don't mind i'd love to see your results since you mentioned VIP. Since im a guy i only have seeen Kain and intherighthands. PM me xxxx thanks.