BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

yeah and don't wear any glass or sunglass:supacool: for at least a month . <otherwise your nose will collapse again hehehe just kidding.:roflmfao:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@megalife
yeah, paranasals can help. but you should read previous posts and do research about them. and decide whether you want them or not ahead of time so that you dont get pressured into doing it without knowing what it does.
some ppl liked their paranasals, and other didnt.
sometimes genioplasty or a chin implant is recommended to go along with the paranasals to reduce a protruding mouth. so decide on that before you go as well, and be firm with your decision.

is there anyone else traveling to korea this september too? please do let me know by replying here or PM me because i would really hope to have a travel buddy/accompany especially to a place where there is language barrier.

I have to book my air ticket soon to prevent the sudden increase of price.

your replies will really be appreciated

am i right to say that "sunny islanders" refer to singaporeans?^^

hi
i cannot find the link to Cowell clinic website after googling. can i have the link to it? have you consulted wonjin or wannabeps clinic? they are popular among the koreans too=)

@megalife here's an example of what paranasals can do wonders for your looks.

@Kain Thanks for the info again. Any idea why people werent happy with their paranasals? If it reduces their protrusion why werent they happy lol.

@vk82 Wow lol those paranasals really did make alot of difference.

Any idea how much would including paranasals with your nose job at VIP be?

I'm still confused to what they are. To me it just looks like she got her mouth area/jaws adjusted~ and her bridge looks higher. Are paranasals in the nostrils?

Paranasals are placed in the area next to her alar base. If a person's midface area is depressed (the cheek area next to the nose), it can cause the lips to protrude like they're about to blow a kiss. If the midface area is pushed forward, then the angle that the lips naturally hang is less severe. Her bridge looks higher because she had rhinoplasty, too lol.

I'm researching this now. I have an underbite which I kinda don't mind because it strengthens the look of my jaw/chin. but I think since I have less support for my upper lip it needs to stretch diagonally a little to reach my lower lip, giving me the dreaded 1/2 monkey scowl (love that word). If anyone's had it done in Seoul at a place other than VIP, how much did they charge you? Obviously I'm not going to let them pluck a rib just for paranasals so it'd have to be silicone or something.

sorry if that sounded mean.
but i could try to summarise it and say "she didnt like the way it affected her smile" but that doesnt really do it justice. you'd have to read her (angleplane's) post to see how she felt about it. you can try pming her too