BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can only wonder..
The "trip" we can only hope: it's a white, padded room with no windows and a consultation with a psychologist about how much she wants to rid herself of all physical aspects that regards her as an asian. Personally, I do think this problem is much more deeper and rooted and I think all the plastic surgery she wants is just a costly band-aid trying to hide a bigger problem.

Sad, sad, unfortunate story. \:

ikr? according to her white americans have big noses because they eat too much kfc and the fat builds up in their noses. and apparently thats what happened to me LOOL . very logical..

hey there is this plastic surgeon in china that i plan to go to from my rhinoplasty next year. i also have a wide nose, and rlly bulbous tip, and i am looking to get that fixed. my bridge is naturally high as well, so ill only need some tip work. im still debating whether or not i should go to him or Dr. Lee at vip. those are my top 2 choices. ill post the link below from the guy in dalian, china if u wanna check out his work. his results are pretty drastic but very natural. ill post the link for vips before and after as well so u can check it out.

http://www.wangmd.cn/duibi-zhaopian/index.html

http://www.beauty-korea.com/nose/gallery/gallery.php3

lurkers who want a bigger nose out there; heres some tips to save some money. ;p

have you watched the movie " 127 hours?" ;p

from vips?? u mean u just had surgery with them?

Thinking about what? That you might delay your trip, or that you might not have the surgery? 10% seems like nothing to me if you're already serious about having the surgery. If it's no big deal for you to wait, then maybe you want to see how things shake out and see if clinics adjust their prices in this period after the tax, to see if they are eating the tax themselves or passing it on to the customer. PS seems like a high margin industry (more so if you're planning on going to VIP) so there's a chance that a lot of places will just eat the tax.

My face is still swollen, but so far so good :smile: I will post my photo for couple weeks later.

Some review??? Hmmm... I like my nose so far, my bridge and my tip is still wide. I can see it getting smaller everyday. It's not like a big chance, the bridge and the tip might get smaller about 1/2 mm everyday (I guess lol).

Be prepared of your new look mentally and physically. My parents didn't accept my new look at the very beginning. Now they can see the improvement hihihihi..