BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hello fellow sunny islanders

Am thinking of arranging a coffee session, likely to b on a weekend. Interested parties pls pm me your contact, preferably ur mobile number for easy communication.

Cheers! =)

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been to ULTA but olive and young seems like a more casual, young person makeup and health store. To see what they have online:

http://www.oliveyoungshop.com/

There is one on Garosugil street, the first cross-street if you are coming from the officetel. If they don't have what you're looking for try the hyundai dept store.

Drug stores will have the symbol "약" and they are everywhere. I now know why so many people in pharmacy school are from Korea.

i just let him do it. did you have a consultation yet?

Thank you Kain, Boyinokc, and rawdude for answering my questions!!! I will check these places out! I'm all packed up... but I'm a girl who finds it hard to pack only the "essential" items... sigh! I'll bring an extra duffel bag just in case!!!

I also notice that all of this week will be raining! And the high is in the 80's... is that humid or no cardigans needed?

BTW, Ulta is a make-up heaven place like Sephora? :smile: I want to buy korean/jap make-up and skin care products!

If there is anything else I need to know, let me know ^_^

Had pm you. :smile:

Yeah! im in babe!

WIll pm you ;)

Hello everyone!

Those interested in plastic/reconstructive/cosmetic surgery abroad are welcome to consult www.intmedtourism.com.
Here you may find not only clinics specializing in tummy tuck, mammoplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction, BA & BR, and botox injections,
but also a plenty of useful articles on medical issues and tourism information for health travellers.

International Medical Tourism Directory 2011

it sounds good to me :biggrin:

Hey yo kain, how r u?? Photos look great, u look like edison chen:smile: my nostrils have different size too,, do u think they will grow back to normal??man I wanna ask u something, I wanna reposition my lower jaw,, it's too much to the front, I wanna push it backward, I also wanna increase the length of my chin a bit, and I want to have much bigger teeth, do u know how can I do it?? Can I do it in Korea??

Hello all~

Will anyone be in Seoul from Aug 8~12? I am planning to have rhinoplasty on the 12th and would like to have some company! I am very familiar with Seoul and speak Korean fairly decently.

Also, anyone know anything about the hump nose? I am having my hump shaved down but the surgeon will decide on that day whether or not a tiny silicone implant should be placed on top of the shaved down hump (to prevent the bone from growing back). Is that safe? I know silicone has a bad reputation but he says it will only be a small amount and will not reach the tip.

I am also having chin augmentation with silicone. I have wanted fat grafting initially but heard the reabsorption rate makes the whole procedure not worth it...

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated. Also because my surgery is on 8/12 is there any preparations I should be making now? I know the basics (no drinking, smoking, stop taking medication) but besides this, anything else? or any advice to minimize swelling? Any advice would be appreciated!

BTW, Kain, kudos to your new nose. It looks great!!!

Really you're surgeon would probably know more about it than any of us on here even if he sucks. I haven't heard of silicone being placed there to prevent bone formation, but those of us with humps removed it has been suggested to use silicone sheets or tape on top of the hump after surgery to prevent scar tissue/new bone from forming and the hump coming back.

His suggestion to place something inside your nose to remove a hump is one way of making a hump disappear. From what I can tell it depends on why your bone structure is causing a hump. For a couple of us this was cartilage.

I'm attaching my x-ray profile and you can see that if the surgeon just shaves down the hump to line up with the straight bone, I'd probably get another hump around the yellow circle. He can also make the whole thing straight by bringing the entire bridge down (not good). Or he can add something to the red region which will make the hump appear to not be there even though it is and keep your bridge height.

Are you a guy or a girl?

I really think I like your chin. I saw you in Vips; in my opinion, your chin looks nice. :cool: Sometimes, I wanna get my chin done too. I wanna push it forward a bit, and decrease the length since my face is long. However, my friends don't recommend it. So I decided to delay it.

Make your teeth bigger? I've never heard. Hmmm...

Anyway, I was the guy who come 1 week after your operation :roflmfao:

May I know where you will get it done?

Whats up buddy.. dude ...your chin is fineee..I had to pay to have it as forward as yours ... BTW.. how's your nose coming along?