BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

oh my god!! im so happy for you girl! :kiss:

i know you were so worried about it, but thank god u can smile again!

oh and that last photo of simpsons just look scary lol :Push:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree hahahahha.. It is too risky;)

Hey, May I see your before and after photo please! PM me, I'll send you my email

jeeeez! just looked up this edison chen guy, and the resemblance is uncanny! :giggles:

kains a hottie :graucho:

hello:smile:
do you mind if i can i take a look at your current b&a photos?

hello^^
i am a singaporean too and this will be my first time traveling to a foreign language barrier country for surgery:smile:
do you mind if i can add you on msn as i really hope to ask you more about korea ps clinics?

Hey babe!! Urs is coming up soon too!!! :graucho:

Yeah I've kinda forgotten about my nose, just been so busy with moving and all that. Good luck w/ everything, I'll shoot you an email later today :smile:

Hi Everyone! I just had my consultation and will proceed with surgery in a couple of days! he had also recommended paranasal augmentation and i'm scared how my smile will turn out based on most comments..!

Does anyone know any info on fat grafting as well?

Hmm do you have any specific questions about fat grafting?

Yes --
1) Will it reabsorbed bc it is quite expensive?
2) Scarring?
3) recovery time?
4) will my forehead/temples be swollen and look wide!!?
5) what else will i need to expect?

Is paranasal augmention highly needed??

One month post op (today)

https://www.onlinefilefolder.com/1sICILhgmnEH6g

I'm satisfied so far. I wish nothing would really change now. I don't want my tip to drop anymore :sad: It is still very hard and when I twitch (?) my mouth I can really tell. My hump I don't really care about any more, I didn't realize how much the tip projection and definition mattered.

Since my lipo probably made all my torso fat offline and I've been sitting around for a month, I now have J.Lo's ass.

I didn't have fat grafts but based on what I've seen/read:

1. Yes it will reabsorb after the first time; this is why it's recommended to do it several times.
2. Not sure - most procedures have some kind of scarring but it fades with time.
3. There is pain and dark bruising on the area where the fat is taken from; Also will be some pain/bruising on the area where it's injected into. The fat removal is similar to lipo, if not the same thing.
4. Are you getting your forehead injected? If so, then Yes. Your forehead will protrude for about 2 weeks, maybe longer depends on your healing.

As for the paranasals, this is something that you need to discuss with the surgeon. Did he/she recommend it for the structure of your new nose, or was it a vanity thing to correct protruding lips? If you haven't already had your heart set on paranasal implants, try asking the doctor if your rhinoplasty can be successful without them.