BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you have all the rib cartilage removed? or did you replace it with another material?

if u dont mind can you tell me which clinic you go to for your reversionas?????

Glad to hear you're getting better. Did you have an actual revision, or did they just remove the rib cartilage? I mean, are you going to do more work or is that it?

She looks more phoney maybe because of how she's wearing her makeup. But otherwise her "new" nose looks good on her. But the nostrils still looks a bit off, like they're too "winged" in their position compared to how much higher her the tip of her nose is, thus it looks a bit unnatural.

Ha, thanks for the heads up.

But that girl looks so damn good. A complete 180 if you ask me.

Regarding the issue of having a stiff nose..
Are we able to sneeze hard and rub our noses like how we did before the nose job? I heard if we do that the implant might shift...

Also are we able to get paranasal implants without touching the rest of the nose?

That's what I'm wondering about as well. If there's a bridge implant, whatever the material may be, wouldn't frequently putting glasses on and off over a long period affect its position? What can guarantee that an implant doesn't shift over time? Does a rib implant "grow" into the existing structure?

Thanks for that post, angleplane. I found it really informative and reminds me that even with rib nose jobs there can be many problems. You said that your skin became really stretched around the nose... Was that because the implant was too high and caused the skin to pull and in turn gave you a weird smile? Is the nose that VIP gave you along the lines of what you requested, or is it totally different? Thanks!

AnglePlane i have been following your post since your surgery date. Your reviews and insight have really been helpful even though at times other members may disagree. i commend you and appreciate your candid honesty because at times i just thought other members were sugar coating their whole experience.

Since you mention xx doctor did many revision on doctor Lees patient. i would like to know what were there primary reasons besides having a stiff nose . Were there other complaints or complications from rib grafts if the doctor mentioned ? i'm less concerned about the stiff nose more than if there are complications we should know about ? i don't mind having a stiff nose because im not active in sports < but do workout time to time. i mean who else is gonna touch your nose but your partner . Thanks or email me xxx if you feel more comfortable emailing.

tonyjim there is no guarnatee with any type of implants that it will last forever. And if a doctor tells you it will last a life time < he's lying to you. Nose rhinoplasty requires a lifetime of maintence if you are prepared for it. Some people still have their implants over 20 years and some have it less than 1 year. Each person varies . Maybe lifestyle and age plays a role in it and who knows for sure .