BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

The revision rhino book I have has lots of pictures of people with infected implants. In all of them the skin turns red in the area of the infected implant even if it hasn't extruded. I assume there's swelling and it hurts like a mother to touch it. I don't know if it's like those pictures of STD's in textbooks though, where they only show you the worst of the worst.

eta:this is the book I have. There is a picture you can see for free on page 30 of an infected bridge and extruded implant

http://books.google.com/books?id=4J95te00xY4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=revision+rhinoplasty&hl=en&ei=z089TtOzIJHciALv_4nDBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CEMQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

BTW any of you nosy judgmental people that happened to most recently want to shut these threads down...if you're reading this...this is one of the reasons why I would argue to keep this in health and fitness. This site is one of the top hits on google for English language discussions on surgeries in Korea. Lots of people with actual experience in here sharing with others instead of you guys just displaying all your preconceived notions and personal opinion of something that hopefully never applies to you.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to agree with u with this, some of the people really nosy and want to touch their nose something dont event have anything to do with them, to me this thread is really helpful and i learn a lots from you guys, when i talk with other people about go to korea for my PS and they said i knw a lots but all my knowledge is from this thread no where else when i first start doin research i dont even know where to begin, im really glad i found this thread and everybody r wonderful, through this post i want to thanks everybody in this thread for all your helpful review and alway there to answer question

Yeah this is what I was referring to:

# Some people wanted a sub-forum. Some wanted to remove it from the board completely! People are going to judge or have their opinions, fine, don't get surgery or stick to making fun of us that do. But to actively go out and try to prevent people from getting information about surgery just because YOU don't believe in it. That's eff'ed up man. And apparently if you want to get your calves smaller or other surgeries that they don't approve of, well that's on the same level as female mutilation.

Thanks alot! At least i know what to expect if something goes wrong now

J_Franc, I'm pretty happy with the gortex and silicon and I don't think it looks that unnatural just that it very straight compared to my old nose. In terms of feel i still don't like people touching it it doesn't hurt and it may be a mental thing but I can feel that it feels different to someone touching your natural nose and sometimes i feel paranoid that the feeling and touching it is making it shift. In terms of softness my tip is made of ear cartlidge and is quite stiff but in terms of my nose i can pinch it and move it left and right no problem, almost like a real nose... is that something possible with rib?? but i stil can't piggy nose :sad:

Hey can u pick, rub and sneeze as per normal? Did the doctor warn you against doing any of those in case the implant shifts?

I'm not sure yet with rib... I'll let you know once I'm completely healed. I had ear cartilage as well before with my silicone and it was a bit stiff but I could move it left and right as you said. I don't think having someone touch or pinch your nose would make it shift though. Unless they slap or punch you in the face maybe it might hehe. I'm just curious about the silicon-goretex mix implant coz I don't know anyone who has it yet. I know a couple of people with silicone and some with goretex and they are quite happy with it. I'm not sure about piggy nose though I haven't seen them do that but a friend of mine pinches her nose and moves it around and tells me... "see its just like a normal nose".... she has silicone.

What do you mean about the area looking fatty? I'm just curious coz some people say that they could feel their paranasal implants... how come i can't feel mine? I kept on touching the are where the supposedly are and I can't feel them. My smile is coming back though but its still a little bit off. I do like the fact that it improved my really "pouty" upper lip though. I just think pouty lips look good on girls but not on guys hehehe.

Yeah your right about the other autologous options, I just concentrated on rib coz people seem to be asking about rib. The thing with the butt is funny, but I heard about it being done. Is it really the butt? or somewhere around the hip? if its fascia do they roll it up like a cigarette or cut it up and use layers like goretex?

yea me too, i curious about the silitex, i saw koreanboy said that wojin clinic only recommend silicon and silitex (silicone with a thin 0.5mm layer fore Gore-Tex on top), and they dont do Gore tex itself for some reason