BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I agree

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I know you can pick and rub your nose even after a nose job. Just don't do it while your still healing... like for a month after surgery. But it should be fine after that, rubbing or sneezing should be a cause of shifting.

with regards to infection, there are pictures online in medical journals and the online books like the one that migookinamja mentioned. From what I know it normal starts out looking like a huge pimple and it kind of hurts when you touch it. That's an early telltale sign. I saw a relatively mature lady with a L-shaped silicone implant that looks like its about to extrude, a small area on her tip was really red and it looks like the skin on her tip was really thin already. I wanted to tell her to go and see an surgeon to have the implant removed before it extrudes but I didn't know her that well and didn't want to risk offending her:P

That is so weird having a clinic name April 31:P . At first i thought that was ur surgery date AZN kid.:roflmfao: i'll have to check this clinic out ...

In your first para you mention that we can pick and rub your nose even after a nose job but u then go on to say it can be a cause of shifting... I dont really get it.... =) Your info has helped alot though thks =)

Nope eveyrthings as per normal but at one stage i didun want to stretch the skin so i use earpicker to pick my nose :/

Regarding augmentation materials... there is also soft silicone. Samsung Line recommended it to me. I'm not sure how much softer it is than regular silicone or how it compares to goretex. Has anyone gotten soft silicone?

I think everyone who had a nose job should be careful regardless of implant material. It's not just rib you need to be worried about since silicone and goretex can shift and cause other problems. I'm sure other materials could also be affected if the impact is hard enough.

About rib being hard and stiff... I guess if your rib cartilage is softer, than your nose won't be so hard and stiff. Everybody's result will vary, but unfortunately, there's no way of knowing beforehand. As I mentioned before, I'm used to a stiff and hard nose from silicone and ear cartilage, so I guess it doesn't really bother me. My skin used to be very tight and stretched right after my surgery at VIP, but it's gotten back to normal now. I am confused about one thing that was mentioned about rib cartilage not being meant for minimal augmentation. A foreigner I met at VIP already had a high bridge, so her bridge was only raised 2mm using rib cartilage. So I guess it can be used for minimal augmentation depending on the doctor, right? Does anyone know anything about this?

Some of you mentioned JW Clinic. I actually had an online consultation with them, and the doctor seemed really good. The Dr. wanted to use dermal fat graft for my bridge, and I seriously considered it. I changed my mind because dermal fat graft can only provide minimal augmentation, and I've heard that the results are too unpredictable due to the high absorption rate. I asked the Dr. twice to use rib on me, but he refused. I might have had surgery there otherwise. They seem like an excellent clinic to consider if your goal is a subtle change.

I've been told that with a thinner/lower rib graft for the bridge there's higher chances of warping.

I'm interested in raising my nose bridge with diced cartilage and fascia. I read that this was a good option to make the bridge higher but now reading about resorption is kinda discouraging. :sad:

Anyway, I'm thinking of going to korea to have this procedure done. I'd love some recommendations for the best plastic surgeons for this in Korea. Thanks.

since were on the subject on soft silicone i thought i would post taeyang123 post again . The website is on Dr. Wang regarding soft rib rhinoplasty and his works does look really promising. Anybody fluent in Chinese Translation ? im still waiting ?

i'm not sure if there is a forum member by the name of verity. But there is a clinic in Japan call verite clinic http://www.veriteclinic.com/treatment/examples/09.html i think her surgeon is the famous Dr. Keizo Fukuta.

Thanks for the reply vk82. I heard izora mentioning a member by the name of verity that had the diced cartilage procedure so I wanted to see her before and after pics and ask her the name of the doc. This thread is too long sheesh, I'm trying to find her posts but its so hard to do lol.

Thanks again for the link. Those before and after pics looks like a totally different person and different race even... did she have a forehead implant as well? I don't understand Japanese. Personally I think she went a bit overboard, I like her face shape in the before pics.