BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

You can ask admission room to BK DongYang. They might arrange it for you cause my friend did last time. :graucho: Or Namsan Guest house is not bad. Here is well close by BK DongYang.
Ah!:nuts: they,BKDY, have Twitters, let you ask them some information.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI guys!! I'm currently staying and working in Seoul, Korea ryt now. Well, it's been about 1.5 years in Korea. I had done my nose job in BK, and I don't know why there are some bad reputation about BK clinic. When I asked them for their opinions about plastic surgery clinics in Korea, most of them recommended me BK clinic. I trusted my Korean friends because I'm aware that they(Koreans) know much better than me. When I had my consultation in BK, I felt really comfortable. Talking about consultation with consultant, I heard that big clinics such as BK, oz, banobagi ect. require patients to have consultation with consultant first. So I was not really against with it. Also the English speaking staff, forgot her name, guided me all the way through operation. It's been 7 months that I had my rhinoplasty in BK, and I'm really satisfied with my nose right now. I had Asian nose which is very short and small, but improved by silicone implantation and septal grafting. I think I would not get this result if I didn't choose BK. Thanks to my Korean friends! :P Really, try to ask any Koreans about plastic surgery clinics in Korea. Definitely, most of them will choose BK plastic surgery clinic.

I went to Seoul end of November through early December. Freezing weather! Pack lots of layers that you can put on easily. Try to avoid items you have to pull over your head. Pack thick coats, gloves, hats... I packed thermals and ended up having to go shopping to get thicker leggings to go under my jeans. . Seoul is known to be one of the coldest places to spend a winter. They have lots of amazing soups to help warm you up though. :smile:

I wouldn't trust a clinic to admit to botching someone's surgery. Do lots of independent research and stay away from clinics who have lots of bad reviews. Seek out forum members who have experiences with the clinics you're interested in. Ask to see their before and after pics.

Plan your trip to allow you time to interview multiple clinics before making your monumental decision. Once you undergo the procedure, there is no going back to your pre-op looks if you don't like the result. So please take care in making this decision.

In the past, there were some forum members who were

Hey guys. Remember me? I haven't been on this forum since the first few pages of Asian Nose Job 2. We'll I've been doing some important exams and I'm back now :yahoo:

Hi. Taylor, I'm really interested in your surgery and I was wondering if you would answer a few questions.

1. how much was your surgery
2. who was your surgeon
3. is your current nose what you desired?
4. how long are you in surgery for?

thanks for your time =]

Thank you so much Disparity!

My first nose job is done with L shaped silicon and it is so badly done.. you can tell its crooked. have you been to any of the doctors you mentioned in taiwan?

Good luck with your surgery in Oct.. are you getting a nose job done too? will this be your first nose job? or revision?

Hi Obi1
Yes I am going to Seoul next month for a nose job
I will leaving USA on the 12 of October and will arrive at Incheon airport on October, 13th in the evening
I am going to see Dr Jung, Dr Kim, Banabogi and Dr Lee at VIp
After 4 years of researching, I am going to go with Silicone(3mm on the bridge) and Septal or Ear cartilage for the tip
I would not choose Gortex since it's easier to get infected because it has "pores" so bacteria are easy to enter and it's very hard to remove, will damage your nose tissue
Rib ??? too risky and it will reabsorb and get deformed somehow in the future (warping)
and hard to carve to have a nice shape

Silicone if you do not over augument it (3mm or under) is an ideal with Ear or septal cartilage for the tip
It's easy to remove in case of injection, Silicone implant now is much more better than 10-15 years ago
I dónt care about $$ and endure the pain very well , epscially for beauty hehehe
But I would not choose Rib or gortex but will choose Silicone
I have 5 different friends that had Silicone for over 15 years, they are doing fine.
you can email me at [email protected]

Actually, rib is a really good long term choice if you choose the right surgeon. I think you'll be impressed with dr lee from vip. its definately more painful than getting an implant but its well worth it at the end. Reabsorption depends on the individual and warping wont occur if carved properly.

I think dr lee does silicon as well. Like he'd do it for the bridge but use rib for the tip i think. But if you opt for this you might as well get all rib. =]

You wont see the scar because its on the crease of your boob. Im glad of that because i hit the beach alot so i can still wear bikinis:yahoo: