BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

HouseofTaylor:
may you tell me how much did it cost your for the Rib option?
was it your primary or revision
I am thinking about Rib too but afraid of getting warp and reabsorb in the future
What I have heard is Rib is an ideal for revision case
May you send my your pictures please?

Reabsorption depends on the individual and warping wont occur if carved properly.

--
How do one sure that his or her is not going to reobsorp or deformed after years
and how to make sure it is carved properly ???
I like Rib too but just worrying about warping and reabsorp
My friend had Rib for 3 years and she is ok but she had tall nose but a bit crooked so her Dr only drafted a small piece
I am not sure if we need 3-5 mm for the bridge
If I go for silicone I will go with Septal or Ear Catilage
but not Rib
otherwise having rib for entire nose

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kurikura! Does this mean we can go together? :P
Really, are you going alone, or with company? I'd pick Korea over Thailand anytime for my nose job. If I could really find somebody to go with, then I'll definitely go,right after Uni ends(2nd week of Nov)!

Hey has anyone gone to Dr. Ting Wang. He's a doctor in china n has studied in the U.S. I want to do a rib rhinoplasty and he said 70 percent of his cases r done with rib. Which is rlly good cuz he's experienced with it. I just need to find out if he's a board certified surgeon in china. Neone kno how I go about doin that??? If any of u have gone to him plz tell me about your experience with him. My other options r Dr. Lee from Vip or Banobagi. Someone plzzzzz helpp, I'm planning on going for my nose job a couple months from now.

Hey there,,,

I am going to Dr Lee at VIP for a revision of my nose too.
I have silicon for the 15 years now.

Going full rib just seems to be the best choice.

Dr lee is a very well known dr that Specialized in rib cartilage nose revisions. Even the local doctors refer their patients to him for revisions because of his skill and passion in his work.

He does rib like Every other day and there is no doubt for me that he is the best choice.

Warping or reabsorbing might happen only if you have weak cartilage.

Dr Lee has advised that for Septal and Ear cartilage revision might not bring out the best shape he feels that suits you because usually the shapes are irregular and it is harder to judge how it will turn out depending on the amount he can harvest from it.

Rib will be the most ideal so to speak.

Silicon, Goretex - forget it. If you want the most natural look - you cant get it from these 2.

Hey HOUSE OFTAYLOR,

How is your post op going on already man.

Are they healing well like to way you want it to be?

How it feels like now? Can you shift it or it just feels like your own bone?

Any absorption when the swelling heals?

Hey all,

I really want to get a nose job in S. Korea and have been wanting one for many years now. I want to do it before I start a new job (quit last month and looking to start within a couple months) so I have a small window to do it and will be alone (mom doesn't support it).

Would anyone who is going to get one anytime soon be open to sharing a hotel or something if you are in the same boat?

I'm in NY and can be reached at [email protected].

Health and happiness to all ~! :smile:

hey taylor
Im wodnering are u writing down information that u heard of or is this your experience??
Many docs say u wont see the scar. But u definity will.
Some ppl can hide it under there bra but some cannot. However i had my rib removed for my nose.
I tried wearing a bikini (it is 3cm long) this summer for swimming and i can say for sure
it doesnt cover my scar... my scar is too low

Hi everyone, been reading alot about asian rhino and I'm planning to do the surgery in the future but I just wanted to ask you guys about the implants. I really don't want any implant as it sounds very risky. I'am not looking for a higher nosebridge, I just want to take down a small bump I have on my nosebridge and make the nose more narrow and the nosetip smaller/pointier and more defined. Do you need implants for that??

Thanks in advance!!

Where abouts is your scar? Mines literally on the crease of my boob. When i wear bras i look at the mirror and cant see it since its covered same with swim suits.

Its also fading well. It used to be red and raised now its going down and turning into a neutral colour.

Which surgeon did you go to? I think your surgeon probably cut where the actual rib is.

Dr lee is different. He puts the incison where the breast crease is then uses an endoscope to find the 7th rib for harvesting. Your Dr probably didnt use this technique.

Try use scar gels like kelecote or those silicon strips you leave on. They help:smile:

Best of luck

Hi,

Im going very well. It feels like my own bone. I think if a plastic surgeon examined it they probably wont be able to figure out what i used because it has basically fuzed with my bridge and feels like i was born with it.

I was pretty scared at first. I thought that id be able to feel exactly where the rib starts but its weird because it totally fuzed :nuts:

At the beginning in the first few weeks i could shift it but as time goes by it slowly sticks to your bone and stays in place.

I would suggest to definately avoid playing sports for up to 5 months just in case a ball hits it or something.

Lucky, do u have a picture of your scar?
When i wear my bra my scar is right underneath it. I hate it
but as long as my bf doesnt mind it i dont really mind either.
Maybe i will go to skin laser and have the scar removed.
Dr Lee of VIP? (omg if so your seriously gonna make me cry, cuz i wanted to do to him.. but changed my mind)

Sorry guys, for privacy reasons i really don't want to leak my photos on the internet. Once its on the net you can never take it off so im scared ill regret it one day.

But if your interested in dr lee's work you can go on his website. He has quite a few new photos uploaded.