BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

There are a lot of pictures on the VIP website. Do you have the correct website? Try this link http://www.vipps-clinic.com/

Just send them an email, and you can receive a price quote. VIP does not use goretex. They mainly do 100% rib or 50% rib and 50% silicone. If you want to use goretex, then your best bet is Dr. Jung because that's his specialty. It's best to figure out what you want to use for your nose job (goretex, silicone, or autologous) and then find a doctor who is skilled and experienced with your chosen material. Any good plastic surgeon can use silicone. Goretex is a bit more tricky, so you want to find a doctor who has a lot of experience with it. As for rib, you need to go to a doctor who specializes in rib rhinoplasty and who uses it daily.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Curious,

Are you still seeing dr jung anytime soon? I scheduled a revision with him early October, next month. Based on my research on him he seems to have the best aftercare compared to other docs in Korea. The date's approaching soon and I am a bit nervous. I was just wondering if anyone else will be in Korea next month?

i guess i've just been spoilt with dr jungs website. he has over a thousand b and a pics. i looked through the 5 pages on the vip page and most of them look like silicone revision cases. i can't find anyone with a nose like mine to help me predict my results with vip =(

i want to go with either goretex or rib.

Unfortunately plastic surgery results are never 100% predictable, which is more true with rhinoplasty. No two people have the exact same nose, and everybody heals differently after surgery. There is only so much even the best surgeon can do. If this is your first nose job, then you will more than likely have a better result than a revision case, which is why it's important to get it done right the first time. Goretex and rib are the complete opposite. I wish you luck with your search. I researched for years before I finally had my revision.

@ kain: ooh, good luck with your semester/ studies too!... you must be looking forward to it... and yeah, i tried clicking through the vipps site (korean version) and you need a "login" to see some pics, i think... but i think there might be more... if i find myself seriously considering others, i will email them too!...

@ obi1: when are you going in october? mid? i haven't planned my trip yet as i'm not 100% sure about surgery yet and haven't felt 100% about a doc yet either... i'm *highly* considering going to seoul for about 1.5 or 2 weeks to give me a few extra days for consultations and seeing different clinics... is that your approach too? or have you booked appointment with dr. jung? i am very impressed by him and leaning towards him very much as well... maybe we can coordinate dates if i finally feel 100% sure about going through with this... it's a big risk because of airfare, accommodations, and then the surgery! it's an even bigger risk because it's SURGERY, haha... :wtf: ... if you want, you can pm me privately with your dates of travel and where you're coming from? i'm from canada.

again, best of luck to everyone!

Hey curious, I can't PM on this site yet i think because i don't have enough posts or something. Is there an email address i can reach you at?

does anyone have any tips for communicating the desired result to a surgeon? i know it would be unrealistic to hand him a picture and say "i want that nose," but it could help me illustrate what kind of result i want. ie. it could help me say that i want a sharper higher nose rather than a small change.

does anyone have any tips?

@ obi1: yes, i think it's 5 posts and/or 5 days or something like that?... you can email me here: "anonymous.e (@) live (.) com"... bear with me on the typing there :smile: - don't wanna get uber-spammed :wtf: , haha!

@ kain: i agree with you about bringing pictures of noses you like. some more suggestions might be:
* pictures of noses you absolutely do NOT want as well
* morphs on pictures of yourself, i'd bring those along too :smile:
* pictures or pointing to examples of surgeries the surgeon is done that you liked (like you said, dr. jung has tons!)

... i have a feeling i won't be able to find too many pictures of noses for myself... i shall start collecting! most other noses just wouldn't fit on my face, sighs...

If you are interested with Dr. Jung. Try to contact him by [email protected] it can be helpful for your choice.

@ flychick : welcome! where are you mostly interested in having it done? and when?

@ ob1 : just to let you know i replied your email, thanks (might be in your junk, made a new email)...

@ golf : are those thai doctors? it's hard to find reviews on thai doctors in english for some reason :sad:...