BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hey.. Wow. I'm glad it's not 5 inches like you said but the scar is still a lot longer and wider compared to mine. Hopefully, new hair will grow back in that area. After I saw your picture, I finally took a look at my incision in the scalp for the very first time (it's been close to 3 months now). I never really paid attention to it cuz I didn't see it and my hair covers it and I didn't notice any bald spot. I felt tenderness in the area the first couple of weeks so I avoided scrubbing/touching it as much as possible and so I sorta forgot to see what it actually looks like until after seeing your picture. I can see baby hair starting to growin the incision area so it'll probably will be the same for u. I'm just surprised why your incision is double my size though.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope.. We didn't exchange any of her experiences with VIP through pm. Jesse00 wrote on the forum that dr lee didn't know about the fascia proposal until she was about to be operated for everyone to see so that's how I knew about the story. Same goes for angleplane's liposuction. Both cases involved joanne proposing something and dr lee learning about it right before surgery. You should read what people say before being so quick to accuse me of "putting words into dr.lee's mouth" or fabricating stories.

hi all,

after abt 1 weekplus of waiting,doctor chuang of wishclinic taipei has finally gotten back to me abt the cost of total 4k SGD for

eye:mini-incision double eyelid surgery combined with epicanthoplasty

nosejob : .Bridge augmentation with replacement of Sili-tex implant: This new implant can prevent the capsular contracture of silicone implant
Tiplasty using autologous cartilage graft: to elongate the tip and make it more refined
Alarplasty with nostril reduction for revison of my current nosejob.

that is quite a good deal right?

wanna know if anybody is travelling there by end of this year? would love to have a female buddy to take care of each other:smile:

Please do email me at XXX

Thanks!

@mrs He: hi i see that you considering about sili-tex for ur bridge augmentation, i also want to know more infor about it, may i knw y you choose it for ur bridge? and how safe it is compare to silicone or gore-tex itself

hey kain, i want to have have consultation with migo while im in korea too so it will be very helpful to knw about their review, can you tell me what the review about? thank you

hi there, ididnt choose thou.doc chuang replied and suggested usuing that to replace my current..is it good?

@Acadabra thanks for the links to http://www.aiskzx.com/ it's a shame i can't read or write in Chinese . Im wondering if Angelababy did her surgery here/

Since you mentioned Verite Clinic i wanted to know or if you know what materials Dr. Fukuta used on nose job ?

Also do you know what materials he used for forehead implants ?

i dont knw i try to look for more infor about it but i cant find anything on the internet, the first time i heard about it is a member call Koreanboy i guess i have his nose done at wonjin a famous clinic in korea recommend it to him, other than that i cant find anything about it, even went on the realself.com website and saw someone ask about it but the surgeon on there are clueless about sili-tex

when i said "migoo," i was talking about the forum poster, migookinamja, not migo clinic. i dont have a review about migo clinic, sorry

Hey there :smile:
I'm from Singapore!
Anyway, Thanks for your help!
I just emailed the doctor.. still waiting for his reply hehehehe!!!!!!

hmm..ok i will try to research too and keep u updated..

actually there's bad review from one person who did double eyelid from wish clinic... you can check in sg expats forum...he said that the doctor make his eyes look more Filipino..

hey thanks for being so open and sharing with all of us on this forum. with my nose i want to get my tip really pointy, and narrow the base of my nose through tip projection. i have a really slender face, so a pointer and longer nose will balance out my face more. i plan to go next year during the winter, id really like to go to china to get it done cuz i love their aesthetic style regarding plastic surgery. lol haha this sounds silly but i am IN LOVE with song hye kyos nose. she is a korean actress. love love her nose.

do u kno if that eye lengthening procedure can be done to non asians too?? im east african and i have big eyes and lids, but i want my eyes to be longer vertical wise. do u kno if tht can be done on someone like me??

regarding angela baby she got TONS of plastic surgery. all u have to do is look up pictures of her when she was a kid. she was sooo ugly. i posted before and after pictures of her on the forum, to show ppl what a major transformation she went through. juss check my post on page 573 and u should be able to see her before pics.

is this link to the chinese plastic surgeon who did her surgeries? i was wondering for quite a while who her surgeon was.