BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hey im guessing u speak chinese??? would u be able to post a link of the clinics before and after pics for rhinoplasty??? im having a really hard time navigating the website, and they dont seem to have an english one either :sad:

ure help would be greatly appreciated :smile:

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't like facial hair on Asian men haha :P
But yeah, he does look a lot better. Sexy :biggrin:

@taeyang i would have never guess you were East African with that kind of screen name. If your refering to East African like Supermodel IMAN than i absolutely think East African women are stunningly Gorgeous. They have such nice facial bone structure and high cheek bones made for Modeling /

vk82 - No one knows where Angelababy did her PS. I am also keen to know the answer:P From Verite Clinic's website, it is mentioned that they use silicone, goretex, ear cartilage and septal cartilage for nose. Not sure if they use rib though.

taeyang123 - yes, that is the link for JJ's plastic surgeon in China. Heard that he is well-known for facial contouring in China. There is no b&a pic in their website except for JJ's post-op pics. Previously, JJ's friend post-op pics were there but not now anymore. Both of them look like twins after the surgeries.

thanks meegoreng, catlover,welna for the xcellent meetup session. lots of insights and sharings. greatly appreciated those.

@kain- u haf my respect for wat u did and still doing to help formers here on TPF.

i maybe going back korea soon and may visit joann. cant wait to see them. missed them so much. if any of u still in korea, maybe we can arrange a meetup drinks or something. well see.

meanwhile, gd luck to all. wont be participating here as i think this thread is losing its cause and goal. not interested in rebuttals about who is genuine and who is not and who is right or wrong here. for those who know, we deep inside us know who is the "devil" here still around making false accusations and wasting everybodys time.

for genuine peeps u can pm me for advices but no more exchange of photos.

@ destiny grats on becoming a mommy soon. be a GOOD ONE! ;p

@acadabra cousin good luck and be brave! lol update us on the trip. :smile:

@hotmama u OWE US ONE! .. lol btw, hows the acid u bought from Amazon? any good?

i got mixed up when i retracted my statement. sorry
when you said that dr lee did not recommend diced cartilage and fascia, i mistook that him saying that he wouldn't use silicone and fascia, but they are two different things so i was wrong when i retracted my statement and i said why in my last post.

i think this thread has actually rediscovered its cause and goal. there are more talks of different clinics and other implant choices than before and i think a lot of people appreciate that, myself included.

your comment on the "devil" who makes false accusations is very inappropriate and it only adds fuel to the tension already present on this forum. i have no idea what you're trying to accomplish by your post. your post has been, by far, the most offensive one out of anything i've read on this forum.

sili-tex sounds like a blend of silicone and gortex, no?

i'd be interested in more information on sili-tex. if there is no "capsular contracture" with sili-tex, that means it's less likely to get infected than silicone, right??

yes, my nose tip is very stiff.

it is much stiffer than an ear cartilage tip
but much softer than a rib tip.

hahah, i have no idea what a good material for a nose job is :smile:
if you ever find the correct answer, please let me know!

all materials have pros and cons. i think the choice of material depends on each individual. what do you want to accomplish with your nose job? do you want a lot of augmentation or a small one? what is more important to you- the way your nose looks or the way it feels? what is your lifestyle like? do you drink heavily and smoke regularly? do you play sports? these are some questions you might want to consider.

your choice of implant material should vary according to your answers to these questions :smile:

i think they photoshopped her nose in the first picture!
(or she's had a nose job)
it's way more defined than the nose i remember her with...

nevertheless, i agree with you. i think she's gorgeous :smile:

the scar is a lot bigger than i expected :sad:
but it's still tender and swollen so maybe i'm just healing very slowly
and the scar will get smaller as i heal... i hope...

when did you first notice your hair growing back?

i'm 4 weeks post op and there's not even an inkling of hair growing back...

i think that people have lots of good information to contribute, and if we just avoid making statements that we can't support (like pretending to know what someone would do when you couldn't possibly know) and only focus on what we can reasonably say is true, and on our opinions (as long as they don't require any unfounded assumptions), then we wouldn't have any problems here. we will inevitably disagree on things, but if we present supporting evidence, then there is no reason that we can't get along.

i agree that having fascia may prove to be beneficial in the future.
but i'm unhappy about how i ended up with fascia, you know?

i would feel so much better about the whole thing if the idea of silicone wrapped with fascia came up during the consultation and we weighed the pros and cons and he gave me a chance to make an informative decision. i was completely taken aback when he didn't know that fascia was recommended to me and that he didn't think i needed it in the first place.

finding this out seconds before being put under is very unnerving especially when you are already under a tremendous amount of stress and anxiety from the operation that's just about to occur.