BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

fine, the actual debate ended a while ago anyway. now i just find myself going in circles, repeating myself, and responding to rhetoric. and the longer this debate goes on, the more it will degrade

um, i met her in the officetel elevator on my first or second day in korea (she'd had her nose job already). and she was alone. she helped jam's mom go shopping though (and she was helping her to open the officetel door lock, which is why i met them in the elevator)
there was another singaporean girl there at the clinic, but i'm pretty sure they came seperately. they arrived at different times and had their surgery almost a week apart.

i'm not gonna pretend to know about any malaysian sales manager (you say you met the manager, so i guess he is real). but i am not sure that megoreng is part of the sales team that you are talking about -.-

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Angleplane: well if your doctor thinks it is unnecessary to do the surgery, just don't do it! It is a big surgery, but I think it really much I want to do it because I want to improve my look haha..

@kain: When I was in Korea, I used subway for two times and done because I got lost. I finally decided to take a cab. The transportation in Korea is not expensive. It spent like 11 USD from Appex to Myangdong, Deodomun (not sure if I say it's right haha..)

hello

its my first time posting pics here n i had a hard time looking for pics of my original nose cos it was pre 2005. pls pardon me, i'm really bad w techie stuffs so i did my best with whatever you are seeing now.

orignal nose starting from left most, then NJ 1, front and profile.

@megoreng thanks for posting your pics . is this the 3rd pic from VIP ? if it is im loving it . Was the 2nd pic surgery done at VIP ?

BTW what a major improvement from your before and after pics.
Okay im convinced by VIP now after seeing all these results :biggrin:

2nd nj was w silicon done in thai, so was the first. btw does anyone here knows how to remove pics after posting them?

Megoreng, thanks for posting your pics. I am inspired to post mine for a few days too. If you uploaded them, maybe it's not too late to delete them. Otherwise, the best way to delete them is to just upload to Photobucket or another online photo album site, and delete from that link when you want.

Here is my before and after photo.

1st surgery: L shape silicone implant + silicone chin implant (done in VN, I definitely do not recommend that anyone goes there for any kind of surgery)

2nd surgery: Rib rhinoplasty w/ ear cartilage for tip (tiplasty, alarplasty) + rib paranasals

[​IMG]

I will take this down in 2 days

I actually thought your Paint job was super cute :roflmfao: It looks like Dr. Lee was able to correct your nostrils (like he did with mine), congrats. You look great.

Hi bisousx, so your asymmetric nostril is fixed by dr lee? Is your nostrils very symmetrical now?