BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I do not know if my nostrils were asymmetrical before my rhinoplasties. Either it was naturally asymmetrical or it was due to the silicone extruding (<<this seems more plausible).

After I removed the silicone, they were still asymmetrical.

During the weeks after my recovery from VIP, I thought that the asymmetry was worse. But I think it was due to uneven swelling, because they look nice now.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bisousx i cannot thanked you enough for posting your pics.
your nose before surgery is very somewhat similare to mines.
Now i can have an idea what my nose will look like after surgery.

It looks so natural on your face and compliments your looks,

Question did Dr. Lee crafted that nose personally for you or did you ask for a specific type of nose example like celebrities ?

@vk you're very welcome. B4 my surgery I thought my nose looked exactly like kain's. I brought in photos of a Thai celeb and of my friend. Dr Lee said that I can't expect to have a nose of another persons but that hed do the best he could with the nose I already had. Overall, idk if it looks like Araya Hargates (I thought it did two weeks post op) but I haven't scrutinized my nose for quite some time now. It wouldn't hurt to bring in a photo of a celeb to demonstrate what you like about their nose just make sure you discuss the main parts of the nose w your doc (such as the radix, bridge, tip, nostrils etc)

Megoreng and anyone else posting pics. I can host your pics with a link that expires after a certain time. At least I used to be able to do that. In any case I can deactivate the link anytime you want.

Ahh... I don't think I can remove the pics anymore. Jus let it be, for the benefit of future forummers.

Bt if anyone figures how to delete the pics, pls let me know. Thanks! =)

thanks a ton for posting ure before and after pics. many ppl on this forum have been soo helpful and open, and have inspired us lurkers to go out and actually get what we want done!!

a major transformation before and after. looks like all the swelling is gone 2 months post op :smile:

wow what a stunning profile :smile:

It is just the lighting.

Dittoooooo :smile: haha

Bisous, you look stunning! I am sooo jealous of your new nose :sad: