BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

JuicyME, it sounds amazing that your tip is soft like your nose before. Was it also soft after surgery or it takes time to get softer? I am a bit confused now as I seems to remember a few forumers had ear cartilage in their tips and they said their tips were hard...
Do you have columella strut graft because if you have it then it would be hard to push up?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I think this thread is great, there is just a wealth of information here about rhinoplasty, which is so difficult to find anywhere else on the net!

I am actually a caucasian male, and I am trying to correct my nose that was damaged in an accident. I have read a lot about the doctors in Korea, and it is tempting to go there, but I am worried that they will not have had much experience operating on caucasians.

Can anyone recommend a good rhinoplasty surgeon elsewhere? I think I am probably going to travel to get it done either to the US or Asia. Thanks so much :P

Sorry for the late reply I am hardly on anymore.. My email is XXXX for anyone who has questions regarding dr lee of bano..

All I can say so far at 3 mths post op is that I am pretty depressed about my nose although I can't say he did a terrible job, I just think the nose doesn't suit me. The other 2 girls I went with don't seem overly thrilled with their results so far either......

Email me at XXXX as I check that more frequent than here.. Well I'm at 3 mths post op now and it still feels very swollen. Well, at least I'm praying that it is the swelling and not the final result cos my tip and bridge is still massive and looks pretty much the same as it has for the past few mths.. Hw do u even know if it's still swelling? My nose just feels rock hard and very hard to move.. Hope that means it will go down heaps more..? Anyone know? Are you happy with ur results so far?

There is another thread on this forum called "rhinoplasty", which you may find more helpful if you're looking for Caucasian doctors. My cousin went to Dr. Rollin Daniel for her rhino (she had her nose shaved down with the tip defatted) and is very happy.

Well if you lived in USA i would recommend dr. sam rizk http://www.drsamrizk.com/mps-photogallery-nose-men.htm /

hi winterntht, I'm going to be in seoul on sep 10-18 for surgery. I'd love to meet up with you. you can email me at x

hi i will be in korea on sept 19 - oct 5 one day b4 u leave korea

Thanks so much bisousx, I will check it out!

Just want to share with you guys my contact experience with Keizo Fukuta, a n amazing surgeon form Japan, his work is really amazing and a huge change for some of them. I emailedh im a couple of days ago and he replied in about 3-4 days with this.

Thank you for your inter3est in verite clinic.

If you like your present nasal implant, I will be able to make your nasal bone narrower and your alar smaller, keeping the implant in place.

The cost of cutting nasal bone is 630000 yen.

Alar reduction costs 315000 yen.

You photo shows you have a short nose, downward projection of columella (the part between two nasal holes) is insufficient. The correction of this type of short nose requires septal extension, which is complicated procedure and costs at least 630000 yen. If short nose does not bother you at present, you do not need it.

I look forward to seeing you in my clinic.

His prices are reflective of the quality of work but wow i love how he does wont push for u to do more than you need but also points out what you may need. Now to see if I can actually afford it or go to banobagi..

sorry idk anyone who's been to him because i just heard it mentioned in the forums. Most members seem to have more experienced with Korean Doctors.

Personally if i were you i would do it in Korea since you mentioned your nose was damaged in an accident. i think the Koreans are more expertised in reconstructing and resculpting a new nose and i think it looks more aesthetically pleasing and natural . Their are plenty of clinics mentioned in this forum if you go back and read the pages . But i think http://www.nose.co.kr/english/main/main.asp does alot of revision job on people with really damaged or deformed noses /

@ candyshop - which email add did you use? Normally, the one who replies Verite Clinic's emails is his assistant. In addition to the said costs, there is also a charge on anesthesia of 52,500 yen and your blood test result is required. 50% deposit of the fees have to be remitted into their bank account in order to secure the surgery date with Dr. Fukuta.

i'm goin on 15-26 i like to hv a company as well e-mail me at XXX