BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Oh yeah for the travel, I want to primarily concentrate on visiting the clinics but I also want to eat a lot of local food, go shopping for clothes and facial products, get facials, and get my hair done! I want to be pampered for cheap! If I decide to go for 3 weeks my boyfriend will most likely accompany me for the latter half to oversee my recovery.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you share what email address you were able to communicate with Dr. Fukuta using? very interested in his clinic given i have family member that actually speaks japanese lol

Hi crystal. I got my nose done 10,000USD and the friends did the chin around 6,000 USD. I am not sure for forehead implant! :smile:)

hi jesse ^^

I think Dr. Park diced it because he said he would combine the septal and ear cartilage together and inject it via a syringe. After my tape was removed, I saw a tiny needle 'hole' where he inserted the cartilages into my bridge.
I agree, open rhino is a bit more dramatic and it takes a while for it to heal. For my incisions, they're in my nostrils so there's no outer visible scar. I don't think the other clinics I emailed told me about closed rhino, which is one of the reasons I chose Dream.

^^"""" unfortunatly I'm not sure about fat grafting at Dream. I originally wanted to have my fat from lipo grafted onto my chin area and Dr. Kim would've done it for free, but after examining my chin he said I shouldn't do it because I already had fat from my previous grafting in Feb.

Oh wow, I never heard about diced cartilage being directly inserted that way. I've always read about it being first wrapped in fascia. Did Dr. Park say anything about its absorption rate and whether it may absorb unevenly?

haha xD it should be good pressure since Dream and Dr. Park have lived up to your words. I don't think I had any osteotomy done, just bridge work that affected my tip. I'd say our price difference is due to your moobs lipo. Does flank differ from love handles? Cause I don't have any stitches other than bellybutton and pubic region.
Oh and I didn't buy the compression piece from them ($150) instead I asked them to give me a temporary wrap and then I just bought my own compression garment since I'm home now and it cost me $18 :biggrin:

:huh: I've heard about it being wrapped around fascia too. Dr. Park said once injected into my bridge, it would harden up like cement. ^^''' I guess I should've asked about the absorption but I just readily accepted. Anyways, now that my tape is off and my stitches are out, the cartilage has already solidifed to give me a soft curve of a bridge and it looks even to me, so I guess it's ok.

XD LOLL ahh the things we say during local sedation are hilarious. I remember rambling on about my favourite korean singer and then repeatedly asking Dr. Park for a natural nose and how it looked.

^^'''' I'm surprised too...I'm back home now and I still need to wire them 600 000KRW. I actually lost my wallet during my 2nd last day in Seoul so they gave me their account number to wire to.

You can PM me your email :smile:

That sounds great! I actually want minimal bridge augmentation and a soft curved bridge as well. Silicone tends to look too fake and straight and I've always wondered if they could make it curved.

O I'm really afraid of silicone since my nose was not straight to begin with, if I had gotten that the results would be really obvious. I agree that usually silicone implants look really fake and sharp.

So did you tell Dr. Park that you wanted a curved and low bridge and therefore he suggested the cartilage?