BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Thanks for the info! Regular breast implants also have their risks when undergoing a mammogram. I wonder if the fat grafts for the breasts would be lumpy?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahh!!! Sucks that that reabsorb so fast :sad: they are still a little bit plump though? I wish they lasted at least a year. Poo...

I'm going to ask them to lipo my inner thighs... And put it in my forehead! Lol lol lol.

I want my chin too, but i wonder how they make it more prominent with fat... I don't want a double chin!! >.<

Would you mind sharing photos of just your chin? Post op, and 4 months post op?

Oh!! Also, how was your experience with bk?? How much did they charge?? I am going there, I wanna be prepared :/ thanks!!!!

Fat grafting in the us is expensive. Dr kim from dream la quoted me $2000 for one area, with discounts for more. The consultant said I shouldn't do it because I'm too young. I'm 33 and I wanted to do it to fill out some depressions/wrinkles under my eyes. Guess ill have to go to korea where you can find people to do whatever you want lol.

Fat grafting can make you look sooooo youthful. I already have chubby baby face, ( cheeks) but very flat forehead and no chin.. So I want everything balanced hehe. I am obsessed with super round foreheads!!!

lol hahaha same here!! i always hated how i had a butt, i felt like it was too big. but over time i realized that i juss didnt have the boobs to even out my bottom ahaha. ill definitely be getting a boob job. vip had some pretty nice after pics for their patients. might go to them.

I know! I want my post op swollen face :pout:

Will you let me know how it goes, if you go to VIP? At VIP, I was hooked to an IV full of painkillers for a few days. My surgery was surprisingly not painful. My gfs did their boobs in the US and they were in massive pain for the first few days.. cuz in America, patients just get painkiller pills. I think the IV made a difference, but I'm not sure. I know that the pain shouldn't be the biggest priority compared to the doctor's skill, but it's something that's always been holding me back. Otherwise I would've done it years ago. Another reason I'd do it in Korea is because I'm sure the surgeons there wouldn't push me to have a stripper type look, which is common here.

Hi All,
I haven't been on this forum since 2007..lol. I had my first rhinoplasty in 2007 using goretex and it turned out crooked. I've lived with my crooked nose for all these years and I'm just recovering from my long awaited revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Jung. So far the recovery is going good except my face is swollen and my ears and the area around it kinda hurts.

Just wondering if anyone else here has had revision rhinoplasty using septal, ear cartilage, and goretex or if anyone has gone to Dr. Jung. Thanks.
Jez

Hi vk, it was a doctor in Sydney. He is meant to be a good doctor, he is the chief plastic surgeon at St Vincents Hospital, but obviously I think differently. Yes it is permanent but I want to get it removed.

I definitely wouldn't recommend fat transfer. The forehead is a really bad place to get it done. You know it changes when you put on weight - they take it from places like the stomach or thighs which are the first places we gain weight so it is exactly the same with a fat transfer.

Thanks for the info James /

You know i did read on http://www.realself.com/question/fat-injections-will-they-be-dissolved-if-i-lose-weight that weight gain and weight loss can affect the grafted fat cells since they behaved like regular fat cells. In other words if you gained extra weight your face will become extra plump and if you lose weight it will shrink and lose some volume . But i think it should be okay if you maintain your weight proportionally /

I was gonna say, I plan on maintaining my weight~ if not.. lose some.. and if I do, i guess ill have to get another fat graft! ^^;;

@JuicyMe i think fat grafts are permanent once they are attached to the tissue cells. i don't think you need to worry about losing it more so than gaining extra weight. Even if you did gained some minor weight i don't think it would be a difference unless you were to gained an extra 100 pounds . Of course once your weight goes down then the fat will return to normal.

Usually when fat cells are harvested and grafted the absorption rate is between 35-50 % as in the case with Anne. Because half of the fat cells donot survived that is a reason why doctors reccommend doing it in multiple sessions to get that desired results. Grafted Fat Cells needs time to connect to the blood vessel tissue where it will grow and develop new cells in order for it to be successful and permanent. They say it takes about 6 months to a 1 year for the cell to stabilize and become permanent.
However if you are past the 6 months mark then i would think it would be permanent and not reabsorb anymore :cool:

Thanks soooo much for the response! ^^;;

I'm not doing stem cell.. I heard that is more permanent.
I hope it makes a decent & good difference on my face.. *anxious* Unfortunately I can't go back to Korea just for another fat graft surgery... I looked up prices in NYC and it's $3000 for fat graft per area, when in Korea it's around $1,200-$1,500!