BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are patients who had fat grafting? the faces look slimmer in the afters. They must have had their under chin area lipo-ed as well?

Did it say what exactly they had done? List all the procedures etc?

I like these results very much, but am confused why fat grafting to the face is making their faces appear slimmer.

i think its cuz the fat grafting is changing the overall shape of their faces. their faces appear longer after the fat grafting, so maybe thats y it looks slimmer?

ill definitely let you kno how tht goes. although i do plan to get it done a year from now. yes i watched a show called teen mom, and one of the girls got her boobs done from a us doctor and after it was done she looked like she was in excruciating pain!! she was balling her eyes out!!

if something hurts tht bad i would definitely put off getting it done as well.
i have to agree about the stripper thing. haha alot of girls in the states go all out on their boob jobs and they look so fake and hard looking... i want mine to look natural. so hopefully vip is the place for tht :smile:

@JuicyMe is that you in the 3rd pics ? I didn't know u were a Korean actress . LOL hehehehe :biggrin:

The 2nd pics looked good with her forehead grafted fats . It added more fullness and rounded out her face evenly.

i think i will do my forehead fat grafts in Korea and my buttocks in the US.
i don't think i have enough body fat to get that desired butt i want. So i guess i'll have to start gaining more weight and eat more high calorie foods to build up body fat and then have it transfer to my buttocks once the fat builds up .

LOL!!! I don't know if all clinics do that, but BK I think does. You could always ask, I don't see why not. XD But your boobs would shrink eventually.

My nose was short, it had a hump on my mid bridge and my bridge was sort of narrow with a bulbous tip. It sort of looks like a piggie's nose. You should email different clinics to see what procedures are best for you.

:sad: nuuuu fat grafting doesn't last a yr. You'd be lucky if it lasted half. haha!! my friend did the same thing you want; lipo her thigh to her forehead. Fat grafting on your chin doesn't give you a double chin because the insertion is not under your chin area, but directly under your lips so it makes your chin stick out more.

If you PM me your email I can share my chin photos.
My experience with Bk was wonderful; Dr. Hong was very kind and all the nurses were helpful and took care of me very well. I also became friends with the guesthouse manager and he helped me a lot. Their clinic is top notch and my results were very satisfying. I was charged $5000USD for mandible reduction and free buccal-fat removal and fat grafting. I was allowed to stay at their guesthouse for free during my 6day stay.

It was either eyes or nose.. with fat graft. No bone altering or any facial implants :biggrin: I think it slims out the face because it elongates it. Makes a round/circle face more oval~ Crazy, right?!

YES! :smile:

Noooo, that's not me. It's a patient from Star Line clinic :smile: I love her face!!

I've heard great things about BK from these people I met recently who just came from Korea ^^ I messaged you my email... I can't wait to see photos!! Thank youuuuuu =)

As long as half of it stays on my face.. I will be okay...

Really? I swear to god her chin was repositioned or something. It looks more angular. A fat graft? She looks more chiseled and defined in the post-op pic.

Eyes or nose?? lol never heard of fat grafts to eyes or nose before. :lol: