BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@acadabra : hey babe, thx for the advice :smile: Just emailed smallface bout the charges. Think i will just do 2 procedures this time round.
1. V shape
2. Revisional of nose

*Tried booking airasia but system down.. awaiting down.. urgh :sad:

If anyone going during the month of October, do let me know ok :smile:
Thanks pretties.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@kinkycookie : i do have a flat forehead as well. That time i went to Korea for consultation, they told me, in order my forehead to be like luohan, have to extract fats from my body and insert it to my forehead.
:smile:

You went korea already ?

OMG! I looked up more photos on google after your comment. And you're right!! She looks soo natural in that one photo, and the rest are :wtf:

@tonyjim some people have had a nose job without having any eye job done. Well from what i'ved read on Kain posting stating that the shape of his eyes change just a tad bit after nose job. i think his eyes became more pulled upwards and narrow. i don't know for sure but his before and after pics he showed the eyes looked different to me and he didn't do any eyelid surgery. i would think it's best to do the nose first since nose job may alter the shape of yours eyes. And then you can always have eyelid surgery to match your new nose job ;)

Lol yeah. But overall I like her face. Just that she made her boobs too big and lips too thick. I like her eyes and nose though.

Nope. I am thinking of going next year. Now I am still doing my research and saving up. :smile:

Then is there any other way to make foreheads fuller? but not to the extent of those looking like a luohan?

Aren't her lips real? It's so hard to keep getting fillers. They go away so quickly. And permanent lip implants always look fake.

No worries, dear. Try booking again before it is fully booked or $ increases. Guess the system is very busy as everyone is taking advantage of the 20% promo.

I'm not sure about that. A lot of girls are born with large lips, like Angelababy's old lips. I think her boobs are real, too. Here are some 'before' shots I found of Pan Shuangshuang. I had to crop them because.. well.. this is a family friendly site lol

@taeyang is that who i think it is ? intherighthand ?????

If it is him I must say his nose looks really good after all the swelling went down. Hehehehe im all giddy now and can't wait to get mines done .:yahoo:

P.S. I didn't know they could use your picture without your consent ?