BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hi Dear members, Im Worries used to chat in (Asian eyelid surgery).
I was trying to log in Grand plastic surgery website but couldnt find their email.
I had just google and manage to find Grand surgery clinic email- [email protected]

I was wondering has anyone been to Grand plastic surgery for Rhinoplasty? if there is pls share your experience with us. thank you.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are u aussie because i am?.. i wanna go in dec though to get my nose redone... i'm still not sure where though. where will u be doing yours?

hi gal, u might want to consult dr wong chin ho in SGH. The day i consulted him about my nose. He said he performed rib nose. and he used dice ,wrapping method. He said dr jung and dr toriumi are his friends.:graucho:

well, tip is the hardest part of the entire rhinoplastic work. That s why Dr Toriumi is so famous. Cuz he is superb at nose tip refining. u are not alone. I dare say 90% of ppl who undergo nose job encounter the same problem as you including myself. I had done 3 times so far. The problem with the previous two surgeries all due to the undefined nose tip. My nose tip looked like korean star's for the first 2 months after each surgery but gradually lost its projection angle subsequently. sigh

Sigh...once you undergone surgery, you have to do revisions....maybe it is better to remain as we are. And on top of that, some friends of friends who have boyfriends before surgeries, break up sometime after surgeries. Life is full of ups and downs.

If you're not ready for the ups and downs of surgeries... you definitely shouldn't do it :/ Because it is definitely a roller coaster!

definitely, i just got back from korea yesterday, im currently 13 days PO and ohhh boy, i have my surgery done at VIP, I actually have consultation at 5 other clinics b4 decide with VIP, I went to Banobagi, Grand, Migo, JW, and Wonjin

Omg omg!! Congrats!! How was it?? Do you mind doing a review for grand and migo, please?? ^^;;

I like Migo and JW a lots, both of the surgeon are good
I went to JW first i have consultation with doctor Man Koo Sun i really like him, he is very patience and seem like knw what he doin, he answer all my question and no rush at all
Then i went to Migo, i have consultation with Dr. Euntaek Kang he on the other hand very detail and answer all my question also. He look at my nose and use those equipment to take a close look, not just touch with his fingers .
I dont really have confident with Grand well the doc make me feel like he not really knw what im talking about when i told him about if i do silicon i want it to wrap with fascial
Banobagi Dr. Lee, ummmhh what can i say he is like he only recommend simple prosecute he give me feeling that he only want to do a quick job and dont want to deal with case that too complicate
Wonjin is ok i dont have much comment about them, but my friend who live in korea said that wonjin is only famous because they do lot of adv and they heard but they have lot of complaint from their previous patients and their after care is not good, ah and i ask him about silitex that i remember Koreanboy mention that Wonjin recommend for for him before and the doc now said that it not good and they dont use it anymore, and also ask dr. man from JW about silitex and he not recommend it either he said wrap with fascial is better

Thanks!!!!

Did you do rib?? How did you like VIP? :smile:

I can't wait for my consultation at Migo~ Maybe I'll schedule a consultation with JW since you liked them so much :smile:

yes I did rib for my nj. I like VIP, i have consultation and surgery on the same day bcuz i pick VIP at the last minute, b4 i leave america i cancel my surgery day with VIP bcuz i want to have more consultation with other clinics to see my other option. My second day in korea i went to all the clinics to have consultation, and then i went to everland for 2 days, i want to have my surgery on friday bcuz if i wait until next monday my schedule will mess up, i didnt have consultation with VIP on my second day bcuz i know if i pick rib VIP is my only option. Dr. Lee point out all the point that the two Dr at migo and JW told me b4, at first i thought my nose is a very simple case but after all the consultation all the doc said my nose is a complicate case that the reason why i dont really like Grand and Banobagi bcuz they only recommend simple prosecute. Most of the things is like how HHer wrote in her review but well i have a little bit diff experiment, JoAnn is not sale hard to me mayb bcuz i said im student and i only want me nose done nothing else in the beginning, bcuz i have my consultation and surgery done on the same day so everything is very rush, my consultation is at 9h and im on the surgery table at 11. Everybody is very nice at VIP i like their after care i found that it not really painful, well mayb my level of pain is diff even the nurse were surprise bcuz i can get up on my own and went to restroom without help, no throw up. the dressing is a little discomfortable but not that bad at least im not scream out loud, my face diswell very fast on the 6th day i dont have any swelling and i dont have any bruises

Congratulations AZNkid im glad to see you back and made it alive !
i honestly didn't think you would be doing your surgery at VIP after reading all the negative reviews by Angleplane. Now you can add yourself to the VIP list of hall of fame.

By the way may i asked what materials you used was it rib or silicone ? And what else did you get done besides nose job < did you also do paranasal implants ?:smile: