BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

well after read Angleplane review i did think about it very carefully but honestly all the things angleplane was not happy about i dont really care, for example i dont mind the hard rock nose since im not an active person i barely work out or go outside, and i think angleplane is impatience bcuz she isnt give the nose time to heal, she took it off after 2 months PO and that is too early to tell, i am right now is hating my nose and face too bcuz i look really horrible that i dont want to go out i even take off from work this whole month but again time is the key, no matter who u go to it alway 50/50, i chosen rib but wrap with fascial bcuz Dr. Lee said i have very thin skin so wrap with fascial is a better choice and yes i have my paranasal done too, so hopefully i will b happy with my new nose

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Juicy, that the reason i pick VIP bcuz i chosen rib, i trust dr. Lee with rib, i really thankful to angleplane bcuz of her i knw wat to expect but beside angleplane there are plenty of people went to VIP and all have + review, it's just like 1 out of 10 and with PS i dont think any clinic out there perfect if u really looking for a perfect clinic then i guess not do PS at all is a better choice

Did they say what are the cons against silitex? Boohoo...I want silitex actually but now looks like I have to give up a portion of rib which I do not want to if I want to do nose job...so maybe have to give up the idea of having a NJ.:crybaby:

Dr. Man from JW is actually show me some bad case when use silitex from the book that he wrote some part in it, if u want silitex then silicon wrap with fascial is a better choice

congratz on ure surgery!!! true there is no perfect clinic. i also want rib done for the tip of my nose, and dr. lee is one out of the two choices i made for doctors that specialize in rib. so happy for you :smile:

did u use rib for ure bridge and tip??

The more popular a clinic is, the more bad reviews you're going to see about it~ That's what I honestly think.. ^^;;

I'm so excited for you!! :smile: How do you like it so far??

thanks guys, im on the roller coaster mood now, if u guys seen HHer review and b4 & after pix my nose is similar, the bridge is nice but the tip is still super swelling, i only have rib wrap with fascial for my bridge and septa + ear cartilage, dr. lee said my tip is not that bulbous it just my tip is very weak

Azn_kid.

Are you male or female? Did Dr. Lee make your bridge really high and your tip very projected? This is what worries me and has me contemplating about whether or not to go to VIP. Do you have diced rib wrapped in fascia or is it a straight piece of rib? What kind of nose did you have pre op? Also, considering that you also liked the surgeons from JW and Migo, what made you choose VIP? I apologise for all the questions.

Hher's nose was Sooooo swollen post op, and it went down sooo much, it was unbelievable. I'm sure you're in the same position, wait aroujd two months before you get too worried ^^;;;;;

yes i did, i already set up my surgery day and everything but then i see angleplane review so i cancel my surgery day and star everything on my own, i spend the first 5 days to go for consultation and go to everland

yes my tip is very swelling but im not too worry bcuz i knw it will goin down, but i still take off from work this whole months

Wow, and they give you consultation on the spot??