BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im female, not really high to me i still have a curse well i have a very low radix to begin with, my tip rit now is not projective yet, im still very swelling, i think dice or straight i dont really knw, i only knw that my rib is wrapped with fascia, i have very low radix but my bridge is not that bad not too low but not high either, I like JW and Migo but both of the clinic is silicon and the price i have to pay almost close to the price i have to pay for rib bcuz i have nasal septal deviation so i was thinking since i already pay that much then i better go with rib for safety

well now is slow season so clinic is not that busy, plus i show up very early in the morning like 8:30 i already there, while in korea i saw cinderella ad a lots like every subway have there ad, the pix of the girl they have on their ad look really good but i dont really like to go to big clinic bcuz most of big clinic dont have good after care, like when i went to Grand i dont really like their service, those girl at the front desk is not really friendly, when we step in they dont even greeting us, that the first thing turn me off about Grand

Is FEB also slow season too? I plan to go on Feb. Dont know which clinic yet? i think get consultant when Im there!

:biggrin:
@aznkid i'm just kind of curious about the clinics you visited.
Do you just walked in for consultation without even calling appointment ?
Do they just accept walk ins without appointments ?

Well the reason i asked is because i plan on doing several consultations just like you did and just thinking of walking in. Plus i think it is a good idea to show up in the early morning hours when it is not busy therefore you can get more attention from the doctor without being rushed :P

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it. Did Dr. Lee use rib for both your bridge and tip. Did JW suggest silicone for your bridge and rib for your tip or something else? Do you mind telling me what JW and Migo were going to charge? You said you like your bridge right now but your tip is swollen? Tips always take very long to deswell. Thanks again

well i'd hire a translator so my translator set up app at some clinic for me, i believed she set up app for me at JW which is the 1st clinic i visited then migo i have app also, with grand i walk in and they make me wait for 1h, banobagi and wonjin i just pop up without app also, i even have app with april 31 and 101 but im not make it bcuz of grand that we have to wait kindda long

im not sure i believed so bcuz if im not wrong HHer or some member on this forum went around that time and said it not peek season yet, i pick to go this months just bcuz it slow season, this time at VIP i only she 3 foreigner include myself and two other chinese lady one from canada and one from california, when i went for dressing i only see the local and they did rib also, most of them around my age, i have to come really early like 9 a.m bcuz if i come a little late it like really pack in the wait room for dressing, people wait to have they hair wash and facial also

COOL thanx i'll probably have to hired a translater then or bring one of my Korean friend along. Question did the Clinics speak English or did you also had to rely on your translator ?:biggrin:

ur welcome bella, no i only have rib wrap with fascial for my bridge and septa + ear cartilage for my tip, dr. lee said my tip is not that bulbous it just my tip is very weak, yes my bridge rit now is hight but not too high if u knw wat i mean, like when u look at HHer PO pix my nose is very simliar, i also have high brown bone so my bridge look normal not awkward, sorry i dont knw how to explain, most of people saw me and i knw me said the bridge look really nice, i will be ok if it stay like that or if it goin down more is ok too, ahhh i forgot when dr. lee ask me what kind of nose i want, i told him i want my nose change but not to drastic but not too nature either bcuz u knw some of the doc when u said nature they did some thing that u cant even tell that u change or not, i just told him i want my nose look better but im not lookin for Caucasian look i want to remain as asian
JW quote me 8.5 mil won
Migo quote me 8 mil won

most of the doc speak little english i hire a vietnamese translator tho, some time the doc speak korea to my translator and she will tell me in vietnamese but some time i just speak english to the doc, to some part i guess hard or i cant understand what the doc said in english i will ask my translator to tell me one more time or some thing that i want to make sure he understand what i want then i told my translator to tell him korea, u knw with these kind of thing communicate is really important i dont want any misunderstand between me and the doc, but after see the doctor u will have to go to another room to talk about the price and that the time u need translator bcuz most of them not speak english

I can't see your picture! Can you possible send it to me?

Thanks

I am not trying to cause controversy but I was wondering whether anyone thinks VIP photoshops their photos? I was looking at their photos and I realise about 7 people have on the same clothing pre op. Is it the pre surgical garment or do they photoshop their before and afters. This is the clothing I am speaking about in this photo, can anyone attest as to whether this is the pre surgical gown or not (it is white with blue, yellow, black, pink and purple pattern that she is wearing in the before photo):

http://vipps-clinic.com/vip/gallery/view.php3?kind=코성형&id=186&start=50

Azn,
Thank you again for always answering my questions.