BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I didn't have the runny nose issue, although sometimes if I take a long shower I have to blow my nose afterwards. Maybe you want to email the clinic to see what they have to say about it? I am 4 months post op, nose is great. My friends said my nose is sharper than before, but I dont notice any difference. I'm just glad that I look better than before. My parents finally saw my nose and they said it looks very natural, so I'm happy about that. I can't wiggle my nose without touching it, but honestly it's not something I think about anymore.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you vietnamese?

How's your nose? did you use rib cartilage for your nose? are you still in Seoul?

btw are you male or female?

yes i am vietnamese, im only 18 days po so it hard to tell, my tip is still very swelling, but it goin down little day by day, i have rib for bridge, septa + ear cartilage for tip, im in US now, im a :girlsigh:

If you don't mind...can I see your b&a picture of your nose?

Thanks

hi Acadabra,

which clinic are you going to? and what you get done?

I plan to go next year, still do research

idk Dr. Lee recommend me septa + ear cartilage for tip so i go with it, pluz my tip is not really bulbous it just weak so i dont really need it to be projective and i believe rib for tip to give the result more projective

I heard some people get runny noses for awhile after surgery but it will go away I guess. I had a runny nose right after but it was only if was eatign something spicy or something like that. I don't think it will affect your healing. I had a bad cough after surgery and i really thought that it would affect my healing but it didn't....

how was your surgery? you went to VIP as well right? Im more than 3 months post op. Had rib and ear cartilage as well from VIP. I'm happy with my results :biggrin:...

thank you so much, i feel so relieve now, b4 i caught the flu my nose just running now and then but now it getting worst, but lucky b4 i leave JoAnn gave me some emergency medicine she said it help flu as well, so i just take it instead of the regular flu medicine i use to take. Everything went by so quick that i still thought it was a dream, i really dont have time to think much b4 the surgery so i dont have time to get nervous or scare bcuz i decide at the very last minute but i guess it a good thing, now i can see the swelling goin down a lot, now only my tip is swelling the bridge isnt swell any more, ah i just ask Chloe ( i think she is JoAnn assistant, her english is very good, while in korea she is the one help me, Im not see JoAnn much) about my rib bridge whether Dr. lee dice it or use straight piece of rib, and he use straight piece of rib for my bridge and he raise my bridge up 5mm. Im so happy for you finally you have the nose you want, all the hard work is pay off

hey congratz about ure surgery!! :smile:

hope everything goes well and u wake up in one peace :smile:

yes good luck!!!!