BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Azn kid i love the slide pictures of your progression from post op day 1 to the 20 day ! Your nose looks natural on you and i can see it changing shaped as the day progress

:Your nose is gonna look really pretty on you once the swelling goes down so i would give it another 3-6 months before you finally see the real results .
Right now is alittle to early to tell but i can see that it looks really natural on you :P

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Azn_kid,
Could you please send me the photos also to [email protected] , thank you so much for taking photos and being kind enough to share with us. I have been researching so long and I want to do my revision by November for the latest and I am trying to decide between Dr. Lee and another US surgeon but I know I definitely need rib so if I am going to Korea, Vip would be my choice. Did you see anyone who had a forehead fat graft when you were there by chance? If so, how did it look? Thank you again.

hi bisousx is 4 months PO and she had her nj done by Dr. Lee at VIP, she had rib also, i think u should ask her about swelling and other things that u concern

thank you, how is ur rib scar now? when did u stop use the tape that VIP gave for the rib wound? did you use any scar cream?

thank you, yes patience i have to be patience:P:cool:

only reason i did paranasal together with my nose is bcuz they use the rib for paranasal other wise i wont have paranasal done, but with out the rib i believe they use silicon for paranasal as well

Hi Bisousx... I am interested to do rhinoplasty use the rib too at VIP.. How about swelling now? You are 4 months post op right? I am wondering how long the swelling will be totally disappeared? Because I am getting married next year, and I wish I have natural nose by that time.. Would you like to share your picture? this is my email [email protected]. Thanks..

Thanks Azn_kid..
Since I will be staying in Korea from March to June next year (taking some courses here), does VIP provide any facial or treatment to reduce the swollen?

My scar has lightened up a lot! I stopped using the scar tape at 1.5 months. After vip's scar tape fell off, I bought a cheaper brand at the pharmacy here but it was not as sticky as vip's. I would rather use theirs if I were to do it over again even tho it is pricier by 3x. Otherwise you have to wash the cheaper scar tape everyday and it falls off when you get sweaty lol. I did not use scar cream on my rib scar. Actually I find the scar cream to be unnecessary even for the columella.

Hi Moritz,

It's hard to say when your swelling will have totally disappeared. While the doctors say it's anywhere from 6 months to a year to deswell, there have been posts on another surgery forum where a rib patient's nose had absorbed significantly between year 1 and 2 post op. So it depends on each person.

I did not look swollen when I was 2 weeks post op, but my nose has still changed over the last few months (according to other people).

If you are going to have a wedding next year, I would advise to give yourself at least 6 months to deswell just in case.

I took Sineech and ate a lot of pineapple to help with the deswelling.

Swelling varies by individual. But i also think it also depends on how healthy you prepared your body before and after post surgery !

From what i'ved gathered from other members is that walking for an hour or so helps with the deswelling process. Also pineapple and pumpkin soup is also good for swelling. And make sure you drink lots of water after surgery and stay away from the sun and avoid spicy foods for the next month or so because it could make your swelling worse. And if your a smoker quit for a month or 2 before surgery ! Can't stress that enough that after care is very important :biggrin: