BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey Resona,

How are things going in Korea? Please PM me. I don't have the ability to Pm.
Would love to keep in touch to share info and give moral support. ^^

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this link in Naver under Clinics that specialize in revisions:

http://www.bomnal3040.com/main.html?cate=2&menu=1&smenu=2&NVKWD=코재수술잘하는곳&NVADKWD=코재수술잘하는곳&NVAR=PL&NVADID=202770464+0F000022iErcMV01007K

They seem to take grafts from between the buttocks to build your nose.
Anyone heard anything about this?

If you navigate to the section where they describe the advantages of using this technique and material, this is what it says:

ADVANTAGES:
1- You can do the piggy nose.
2- It looks like the real thing.
3- Silicon and goretex can have adverse effects to the skin later on, but b/c this material is a part of your skin and therefore your body, you won't have such complications. In fact, it'll strengthen your skin in the nose area.

I wish I can see photos but a username and pw is required.
I'll be Seoul this weekend. I'll stop by the clinic to see what they're about.

Sounds really interesting nenepatio . I'm curious to know what this new technique of harvesting from your buttocks is all about. From what i'ved read using autologous materials or your own body tissue is better because of less chance of rejection and complications. i also would like to see the before and after results . You could probably ask to see the before and after pics of patients at the clinic when your in Seoul.

Let me know how the clinic goes and keep me updated :smile:

MORE ON BUTT DERMA GRAFTS? (What is the correct terminology for this?)

Here's another clinic that specializes in nose:

http://www.coanco.co.kr/

Clinic uses the following materials:
-rib
-graft between the buttocks (not sure what the terminology is in English but in Korean looks like this- 자가조직, pronounced Ja-ga-jo-jik)
-ear and septum cartilage

In the description section this is what it says:

We use the graft from between your buttocks to raise the height of the nose and use ear or septum cartilage to mold the tip. It's not ideal to use ear or septum cartilage to raise the height of the nose b/c there's just enough material. Rib cartilage can be used but it can warp once in there and the procedure will leave a visible scar on your chest. However, the graft from your butt doesn't warp, it gives the most natural looking curve, and is more safe and secure. In 3 months time, if any reabsorption has occurred, the adjustment is simple. We will transplant fat into the area. The skin is the thickest on the buttocks. Any scarring will remain discrete between the cracks (for lack of a better word.) This graft consists of 80% skin (derma?) and 20% fat. The downside stories we hear when things go wrong with this procedure is the reabsorption and the nose bridge feeling too soft. This happens as a result, when the graft is placed directly beneath the skin of the bridge as opposed to beneath the periosteum that wraps around the nose bone. Which when done this way, chances of reabsorption decreases by 10%. The temperament of this skin graft has the ability to morph with its surroundings. For instance, it can become hard and firm like bone, or become tendon-like. This is the reason why graft placement above the nose bone will result in a feel like your real nose...

Feel free to correct my translation if you see any errors.
This sounds interesting to me as well vk82, I'll keep you guys posted when I find out more...

Nenepatio: this is another interesting option compared to Rib. Im a new member researching for a safe and practical NJ and long lasting as well. Do you have any idea how much would it cost and only that clinic in Korea has that buttock implant technique so far?

@Minako84:

So far I've found 2 clinics that utilize derma from your buttocks:

http://www.bomnal3040.com/
http://www.coanco.co.kr/

This clinic also uses tissues from the body as an alternative but it's not clear to me what exactly:

http://www.yeromclinic.co.kr/01nose/01nose.php

I'm not sure about the price yet but I think it's a lot less than the rib procedure.

Another note, I'm sifting through the Naver forums, and I see that this procedure is mentioned a lot and suggested for consideration to distraught nose-revision-researchers who are feeling the side effects of silicon and goretex.

I'm still looking into it...

No worries. I used rib cartilage for my bridge and ear cartilage for my tip.

Thanks, Moritz :smile:

It is still too early to tell. Cant really see my nose yet. I still need to go for dressing. Like others, I kinda hate my nose now. Guess I just have to be patient. Surprisingly I do not have any grandma lips effect... hmmm... wonder if Dr. Lee has done the paranasal for me. I will need to ask him tmrw.

I will be in Seoul till this weekend.

@Nenepatio: Thanks a lot. Unfortunately the website were in Korean and i need some time to digest the words :biggrin:
R u planning to do NJ too?

Hi Acadabra..

You are in Seoul until this weekend? I am in Seoul now.. Shall we meet? If you don't mind I can go to VIP or around Apgujeong. Are you staying on the officetel? Actually I just wanna see the post operation situation or maybe we can have a chat =)