BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After 2 weeks of antibiotics jabs & steroid jabs & lots of oral medication, my silicon infection has went down dramatically , thou its not totally off yet but i look normal now , there is no obvious swelling. My surgeon from Korea has been calling me up concerning my situation , he did advice me to go back to him to get the implant remove but i guess it's not necessary anymore ~ i pray that the infection will never come back again and that my nose is able to accept the silicon :x I'm recovering well~ thank you all for the advise :smile:

added. yw

yw

i have 2 midterms on wednesday so please wait until wednesday :P
then i'll answer all your questions. thanks

make sure you read the entire thread though, it contains lots of info and many ppl who posted back then have left the forum so you can't get this info without reading the older posts

Please keep an eye out to continue to monitor it. Nothing is more important than health! Good luck and glad it all turned out well!

Anyone planning on heading to VIP next year? (September 2012?)
Anyone? Anyone? I want a surgery buddy to come along with me. ):

We can be emotional support buddies and we'd enjoy the day of our surgeries (when the surgeon will throw a brick into our faces).

:: plays Bobby Vinton "Mr. Lonely" ::

But a serious question, for those that have had a rib-graft rhinoplasty, post-op, how bad was your face bruised (eyes, beneath eyes, hemorrhage within the eyes etc...)?
I'm horrified about looking like Whitney Houston after Bobby Brown got to her - bruised, black & blue face like someone punched you... ):

@azn_kid: if you don't mind can I see your pic b4 & now please. Thanks in advance.
@kain: wow ! you are so lucky, result is wonderful. You made a right decision. I read all pages. I am impress how detailed you are. Thanks to let me see your pic.

ya i feel the exact same. i even had online consultations with doctors in the US and i just didn't feel comfortable or confident enough going to them for rhinoplasty. i think the prices will add up or come close to the end of the day if u did it in Canada or Korea. their experience is definitely worth it.

sorry im not asian, and i dont really see alot of ppl in Toronto who are into or open to plastic surgery so i wouldn't know. im going sometime at the beginning of next year. i think its best to consult with a good number of plastic surgeons in korea when u get there so u have several options.

you are not asian?!?!? taeyang??? hahahah really? :smile:

This will depend on each person. Mine did not have a lot of bruising, but my entire face swelled up to the point that I thought I had jowls. It looked like I had gained about 10 lbs in my face, but that went away in a few days. Don't worry about what you will look like post op - you will be recovering with others in the same situation, hiding behind a nose cast, and your bruising will be gone before you come home anyways.