BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for the recommendation. I have yet to contact these two. Dr Hong seems interesting I will definately reach out to him. Up until now I didnt even hear of any Toronto PS's that specialize in asian noses so thats great!

Have you seen there work IRL?

I was leaning towards VIP in January :biggrin: Anyone else going around then? ? :biggrin:

Shucks a little too far away for me Schrodinger! But if I do delay my surgery I will let you know for sure. VIP got back to me and they recommend rib rhino and paranasal (as per usual to everyone it seems lol). The more and more I read Im going back and forth to rib/silicone....but definately going to VIP.

Congrats on the new job! New jobs are always demanding at first and it's great to not take a few week vacay at the start- especially trying to explain to your boss that its for PS! :P

Hey! Does VIP do accomodation or could you suggest a hotel to stay at near the clinic? Im hoping to enjoy Korea a little bit while Im there.

Hey I'm probably going to vip, but juss to be sure ill probably be arranging a few consultations with some of the more known clinics in korea and then make my choice from there, based on who I feel most comfortable with.

I plan to go during the new year. Hopefully everything all works out. Ill be saving a lot of money cuz I plan to get breast augmentation and some fat grafts as well with my rhinoplasty.

If everything goes as planned I would love to have some tpf companions :smile:

@LovelyLadyInR: I saw his work, looking great, but just implant not rib. Not really satisfaction to all. I hear that they even fix some deform work from ps Korea. I think the more I know what has been around which cause be more cautious toward PS.

hey can i ask how long/ days before you looked 'normal' enough to go out on the street and fly home? is 5 days sufficent enough or need more days... i was only planning to stay for 5 days but i think i might need to stay for 10 at least?

5 days is not enough for nose job...you need 7 days at least. 7th day for the stitches to be out. I was advised to stay 10 days if possible.

Bisoux, is that you in the avatar??

You should stay for 14 days ~ everyday they will pull something new out of your nose lol so it's best to let your body heal for 2 weeks and let the doctors check up on you. At the end of 2 weeks, I looked normal enough to go home but I wasn't comfortable with my look until 1 month post op.