BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Welcome back, Mr. handsome :P

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got depressed for 2 months after the surgery, but for the 3rd month. It was magic :> I mean I do love my nose now, and the tip is still a little uneven, but no big deal because it is just a little bit :smile: I DID get stressed and hated lol Silly.. is it? Listen to me, please take your time and be patient and try not to go out or not listen to the negative feedback because they don't know nothing. :cool: Wait for a couple months!

I hope you will feel better :smile:)

thank you for ur support i feel much better now, thanks to my mom leave me alone for the last few days, i been hided in my house for the whole month after came back from korea, and until now i just got my confident back and get in the mood for make up lol. Today i have to go to place that i have to see lots of Vietnamese (actually it's a beauty school) and i receives lots of compliment :graucho::graucho: from strangers, even one man come to me and ask could i be his son friend and just call his son to talk to me and his son just ask for my fone number, it's kindda funny:lol:. I was surprise cuz someone said i look like korean instead of mix.

cousin, sorry may if i ask again what haf u done for the nose? rib bridge and ear tip? how abt paranasal?

Yup, i have done NJ (rib for the bridge and ear cartilage for the tip) and paranasal. As you can see, my original tip is high. Just that i have very low bridge. My bestie saw me today and commented that it doesnt look like i have done anything at all - my bridge still remain low :crybaby:.

hey how is ure nose coming along?? how much of the swelling went down? i would love to see some updated post op pics if ure comfortable :smile: