BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey it sounds like you just needed the swelling to go down and yes...haha vietnamese people can be very blunt and if they say you look good then you must look good. They don't lie haha.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Thank you...I don't know I been watching too many kpop videos and I wanna look like them! We all wanna look better.

Based on the 1st and 2nd pics, ur nose is in harmonious with your other features and ur tip looks fine. Will need to look at ur side profile to comment further lol..

hmmm many wanted the nose ur talking abt! looks original but improved. lol

anyhow, we shall wait and show me more clearer pics soon! :smile:

OK

AMB checking in here , some of you veteran members may remember me.

I have been lurking the forums regularly and i usually only post when something strikes my eye. first it was Kain's pics, then it was VIP stuff, and now most recently i am very impressed by Jewelery Clinic's pics!

I mean holy heck talk about major transformation.

Has anyone consulted with them????

these pics are worth discussing i really like their work but not many ppl on here seem to be talking about them?

anybody have the inside scoop on Jewelery Clinic??

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Whoa, how did their eyes get so big? Especially second pic. A doctor told me that my eyes can't get that big because I have small orbit. My eyes are bigger than the before pic of that girl! Does it depend on if the doctor is conservative or not?

i find that doctors only speak in terms of their own expertise.

therefor one doctor who says "something is impossible" is only because he doesnt know how to do it and has too much pride to be truthful.

what he should say is "i dont know how to do it" instead of "thats impossible"

This is good news! I had my rib rhinoplsaty there are I'm worried that the bridge has reabsorbed too much! So it seems like Dr. Lee would be willing to do my revision even a year later? That's comforting.

hey starcandy, i think u misunderstand, Dr. Lee jamasian talked about is the one from Banobagi not VIP, i remember jamasian have her nj done at Banobagi