BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey just wondering if you set the date you were going yet? when are you going? Glad to hear someone will help out with your kids =]

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to go to Seoul this Xmas for my nose surgery (I'll arrive Seoul on 25th Dec and have my surgery around 28 Dec). If anyone was planning to go to Seoul during this time as well, please contact me so we can join together in Seoul and help each other:hugs::hugs:.
I'm interested in Yes 5425 clinic. I went there for consultant before and this time I decided to go there for my surgery.

Yes Phew my friend agreed to go with me!!
She wants to do a consultation as well...

I will be there on the 1st Dec!

WHen are you arriving?? Maybe we can meet up still????????:nuts:

Where is Yes5425 clinic???

They do rib as well?

Hi BB Gurly and townstory,

I have make an appointment with VIP for nose surgery using rib. Where are both of you going? I have book my air ticket and will be there on 5 Nov 2010. It will be great if we can be there on the same day and encourage each other during the recovery period. May i know how did u manage to ask for a 2 weeks accomodation from JoAnn? I think she only offered me a 2 days stay. May i know what type of material are you using for the surgery? Only rib or rib with septal cartilage or rib with ear cartilage?

I am reaching on the 1st dec and surgery will be donw on the second.
I am doing my first revision using full rib, unless Dr Lee consult ogtherwise.

5 nov!! Thats like3 weeks time. Gosh!! WHere are you going from? Have you prepared yourself for it mentally and physically??

I think we got the full accomodation because of early confirmation? WHen did you confirmed your surgery date with her? Maybe during this time, their officetel is all booked up? Izora mentioned that this period is the most busy time of the year for them.

Anyone that will be their ENd Nov or Early Dec??

I will be their 1st - 11th Dec

Can meet up if you guys want. It will be more fun with more company in a foreign land.
I know their food and shopping is awesome., that is if we have time to go shopping!

I'm new here, this is my 1st post, although I've lurked here for couple of years.

I had a limited rhinoplasty 3 years ago with Dr. David W. Kim in San Francisco, basically all I had done was slight alar reduction, nothing else. I was kinda skittish about drastic change and also Dr. Kim is known to be very conservative in his approach, so that was that. Now, I'm regretting not getting a more drastic change. My bridge is okay, maybe could use just a teeny bit height, and I would like my tip to be more refined.

So far, I've consulted with Dr. Kim again, Dr. Lee in L.A., and 2 other top facial plastic surgeons in the S.F Bay Area. I don't feel comfortable in any of them as far as getting the look and final result that I would like. One surgeon straight up told me he would put silastic implant and that it would last a lifetime. Dr. Kim again wanted to go so conservative that the "after" image wouldn't look I had anything done again.....a waste of $8,000.

So, that leads me to this forum again. I've had the opportunity to gleam through pages of posts about Korean clinics/ surgeons, and have come to the conclusion that Korea is where I should go if I want great results. I'm leaning towards VIP Clinic since I'm very weary about implants. I'm an ICU RN myself, so I do have a background in healthcare/ medicine, so there's that aspect.

I just sent an email to VIP Clinic last night. I do have a question about consultation though. Do I have to fly there for an initial consult prior to scheduling surgery? Or can everything be done via online consultation? Ideally I would like to have surgery sometime in early December if possible. But I'm flexible for next January also. I would appreciate any feedback, thanks.

hi everyone!

I am thinking about heading to Gangnam/Kangnam (Seoul), South Korea for nose surgery very very soon, but am having trouble deciding which surgeon to go to. I want to go to the ones the korean actresses and models go to. So far I narrowed it down to Banobagi and Romian. I found reviews on Banobagi but have not found any reviews on Romian. But I did however, find youtube video which pretty much helped me make up my mind that they are the clinic I want to go to, based on the results.

Does anyone know anything about this clinic? If so, please reply and let me know. I am also open to new suggestions on where to go.

Feel Free to email: [email protected]

uzura interesting post. I'm not asian but I'm looking into David W Kim and having second thoughts because of his crazy high prices and almost tooo subtle results.

Has anyone heard of Davis Nguyen of beverly hills? I notice he has a couple asian patients in his rhino gallery as well.

Yes, I went to the clinic before and they do rib as well.
Here id the link of their website. My Korean friend recommended it for me because her friend used to have his nose surgery there and the result is good. http://www.yes-eyenose.com/en.htm?PHPSESSID=3ddff86595cc12b794d90974aa7aa24b

Well, no one coming during Xmas time with meeeeee??? hic hic. so upset!

May I please ask why you did not choose Grand? I had a recommendation there but was not feeling the before and after pictures.

Hi all,
Esp those who r having your surgery at VIP, thanks for reaffirming me to have my revision there. My nose was botched by some "self claimed" surgeon couple of years ago. I'm so glad to see so many of you chose VIP. With so many ppl going there, I believe it should be a good place.

Townstory n bbgirly, I wish for you surgery to be a great success n look forward to you girl's sharing! 

I'm so anxious, checking my mail n this forum a few times a day to see if there is any additional info.. Esp looking forward to the email from izora! 

If everything is good, I intend to go around feb, probably around CNY, any body who is interested pls feel free to email me. I'll feel so much better to hv a fren over there!

Cheers everyone! 

@blahnose
How much did he quote you on the revision?
Although i haven't seen any surgeons yet, i was hoping dr. david w. kim would be the right surgeon for me as his photos on his webpage were impressive =/
If anyone else has any experience with dr. david w. kim in san francisco, please do share. I would appreciate it!

Thanks megoreng,

The date is getting nearer and the jitters are starting to come.
I really thank all the people who take their time to post in this forum.
Especially those who came back and post about their experiences.

This thread is successful because of these people.
It is so informative and helpful.
Most importantly, it really helps to boost a person's confidence and press the "start" button to it.