BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt u rather hear from some real live patients that to me is more important than the price.

so far i dont know anybody who has actually gone to jewelery...i just see their nice website pics.

website pics again can be very different from actual patient results.

ive noticed that VIP's website pics have a bit of a different style than the actual patient results and its nice to see the two differences to get a full scope of what the clinic may or may not offer.

hey man (are you still around?) bumping your old post..but i have a guess as to why your nose is getting wider.

did you use ear cartilage in your tip? ear cartilage has higher rate of absorption so thats probably why your nose tip is reverting back to its old shape and looking wider...

these pics r u?
http://www.beauty-korea.com/nose/gallery/view.php3?kind=&id=426&start=0

im going to be flat out honest and say that this confirms my suspicions that vip enhances or photoshops their photos which is why their website photos look so different than photos from real patients.

actually i am so shocked because just a couple minutes ago you will see that i posted my hesitation about why VIP's website photos have "one style" and their real life patient photos have another totally different "Style" ...then BAM! someone points out azn_kid's photos on vip's website and it all comes together.vip does enhance their photos on the website! not saying they do it to all of them but definitely to some of them!

maybe im jumping ahead of myself here but something fishy is definitely going on...
azn_kid do you feel that vip's website photos of you are accurate? or do you think your own personal slideshow pictures are more accurate to how your nose actually looks?

yep yep i dont even knw the first time look at it, until someone tell me VIP put my pics on there website, honestly i was shock too, well i dont knw, but the pics on my slide show are untouch lol, but my tip on their website look diff than my tip on those pics i took myself

AsianModelBoy,

I thought the same thing as I went through all their photos. Although I haven't been able to compare real results vs. results that VIP posts on their sites, except for Azn_Kid's pictures, the nose tips of patients on their website looks VERY similar to one another. I actually only thought they photoshopped to remove larger pores, acne, etc. since its fairly obvious in many of the pics, but now I'm suspicious if they do more manipulation to the noses too.

@Aznkid did you give your consent to VIPP to show your pics ?

Because the after results on the VIPP looks so different than your slide pic.
I know cause i seen your slide pics and your after results are way more swollen and uneven.

The before pics does look like you but the after results makes me wondered if they photoshop it ?????? :rtr:

@ Asianmodelboy i was thinking the same thing when i was comparing Aznkid nose to the VIPP website and it does looked photoshoped.

It makes you wondered if other Clinics are also photoshoped their before and after ??????\\

But to be fair to VIPP i have seen them produced amazing results like real patients like Bisoux and Kain . That is a testament to their quality of work!
:useless:

well if i say i cant even recognize myself can you believe me, i was shock the second time i take a look at it and realize it was me, still cant believe it until saw on the first pics the jacket i wear that day , but u right, it look way diff than those pics i took it myself and i remember those pics on VIP sites are my 12 days one day b4 i leave korea

@Asianmodelboy i haven't set a date for my surgery yet because i'm still researching??????? i think maybe in 2 years from now depends.

I been to Jewelry website and saw a pic of Dr. Fukuta with the Korean doctors ????? Since i can't read in Korean i'm guessing he might have trained some of the Korean doctors ?????

Jewelry on my list of consultations when i go to Korea.
Anyways i'm trying to be the male version of Dawn Yang....LOL:lolots: