BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but I hear that if you go with a buddy or two, it will be cheaper? (hotel and surgery costs)

I don't mind rooming with anyone, but most people may want to room with a person of their own gender. How many dudes or gals that don't mind are on here and going to Korea in the near future AND are looking for someone to share a room with?

@JuicyME, I see you're going in Jan.? If I go I would love for you to be my translator. I can't speak or understand a word of Korean. >.<

Yup! I'm booked to be there Jan 4. If you decide to go, let me know. I'm not 100% fluent in Korean, but about 90%. :P

Are you male or female?

Also, I booked a guest house, 14 nights for $550~ not bad at all! :smile:

hostelbookers.com
airbnb.com
wimdu.com

If you're doing a homestay, I suggest you let the hosts KNOW about your surgery prior to booking because they may feel very uncomfortable. I suggest staying at a private flat.. or a regular guest house rather than a homestay if you're doing surgery.

Thats a very good deal!

I'm a male, do you mind? Does the guest house have like seperate rooms, etc? tell me about it.

How much did you book the plane ticket for and where are you flying from?

@Acadabra i wouldn't be surprised if they did it in Japan. I think Japan does have some really highly skilled doctors that are not yet known out of Japan.
Some of the Japanese celebrities looked really good !

I found this very dramatic result by Jewelry clinic. I think they are really very good at eyes.

http://www.jewelryps.kr/jewelry/jewelryevent_index.php#

Does anyone here can read korean, can you kindly please translate it? I think Jewelry clinic is having promotion during Oct to Nov period.

http://www.jewelryps.kr/modules/board/bd_view.html?no=14&ca=&id=01_08&p=1&or=bd_order&al=asc

Hey,

I booked the guest house with my friend already. You can easily get a single room at any guest house.. Or you may have to share like a dorm style for like $16-25 per night. Go to hostel booking websites and you'll see. Mr Bong's has a lot of good reviews as well as many others. The host will help you and guide you to whatever you need since they cater to foreigners.

I booked a round trip from USA to Korea for $1,100 on www.kingsvacation.com :smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

hahaha trust me she is!! juss search up old pictures of her and her friend janice man. they both got head to toe plastic surgery. juss cuz someone is mixed doesn't make them pretty. her features look unnatural and her face looks completely worked on.

I agree.
It's most obvious that she's had some work done. Adjusting your jawline is considered plastic surgery, so that blog article (consisting of hearsay) had a moot point.

I also do not think it's a good idea to open this can of worms on whether or not she has had plastic surgery - perhaps save that for an Angelababy thread for an open discussion.

-------------------------
Other than that, I'm still searching for a rhinoplasty buddy for September 2012 in Seoul for VIP! :biggrin: Anybody out there?

(crickets)

Long time reader, first time poster.

I have a question: Does anyone know the difference between getting a lateral osteotomy or just getting an implant?
I only want 1-2mm of extra height but I want my nose to appear more narrow front on. Will osteotomies achieve that?

here is a great example of what I am talking about
http://eng.plasticsurgerybeijing.com/shouyezhixing/bigushuozhai.htm

haha agreed :smile: