BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

You're welcome :smile:

I had my bandages removed on day 5 (so my surgery was on Friday and my bandages came off on Wednesday), and then my stitches came out on day 7.

I still have stitches inside my nose, but they will dissolve on their own.

Amazingly, the area in my columella that was cut and stitched back up has completely healed and isn't even red anymore! It's still completely numb there though.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back this weekend. It was pretty cold! Most days were about 14 - 16 degrees Celcius. It rained a little while I was there, but nothing too bad.

I stayed in Apgujeong, right next to Gangnam. There are TONS of places to eat around there, you will have no problems finding a place to eat.

If you're having surgery, you might want to consider buying some things to eat in your hotel room for the first couple of days following surgery, unless you're brave enough to venture outside. I bought sandwiches and sweet pastries from Paris Patisserie, bowls of instant noodles, tins of tuna, drinking yoghurt, jelly and soy milk and iced coffess from the FamilyMart below my hotel and ate those for the first two or three days after surgery, as I didn't want to go outside yet, and I found I couldn't really open my mouth and chew too much, so soft foods really helped.

Another tip is to buy one of those surgeon's masks. You will feel so much better wearing one of them when you're walking around, so that no one stares at your bandages and swollen/bruised face.

I was really scared before I flew over to Seoul too. It's natural to be apprehensive and worried, but it was all much easier than I anticipated. It helps of course if you have a clinic with lots of caring staff :smile:

hey im glad to hear ure trip was a breeze. may i ask what clinic u went to? it sounds like u went to vip. lol

good luck!! im sure u'll be fine. which clinic are u going to? or do u juss plan to consult alot of clinics when u get there?

Is anyone going to Korean around Spring of 2012? I'm not 100% set on surgery but I'd like to go for some consultations at least. I'm interested in fat grafting and maybe a minor nose revision. I want to check out Jewelry Clinic, since they have such crazy transformations. I am very curious to see how some of these transformed girls look in person. Can their faces move normally when they speak or smile?

I'm flying out of LAX and it would be nice to have a "Plastic Surgery Buddy"

I really want to learn Korean so I can be privy to all the best Korean surgeons!

Poop.

Could anyone please tell me what "Premaxillary augmentation" involves and where the incision will be located at?
I've been recommended to have it done but tried researching this procedure and have came up with nothing.

I've been recommended to have this procedure done along with my:
- Rib-graft Rhinoplasty
- Paranasal Implant

I'm a bit confused because I thought a paranasal implant is a similar procedure to premaxillary augmentation. @___@ I do have a low bridge/radix and creates an illusion that my mouth protrudes outward (like a monkey - Ooo ooo ahh ahh). I believe that the paranasal implant can somewhat correct this, but I don't think I actually need the premaxillary augmentation on top of it..

(really confused).

No, I went to BK Dong Yang. I actually didn't have any consultations with any other clinics. I booked my consultation with BK, got there and met the doctor, then the next day I had my surgery.

I have questions about this forum. how do I delete a message and how do I contact the web administrator? for the button "Edit", it should have the deleting option, but it kept asking me to just change the message and won't let me delete.

Just edit it and cut out the message. Otherwise you can try PMing a mod. I dont think theyll delete your post without good reason.

Hey asin, I'm planning to go in spring too. I'll be fly out of SFO :smile: I'm guessing you're from socal. please let me know your email so we can talk further :smile:

Sorry I can't PM because my account is not upgraded

EevaLeena!
While looking through my messages, I Recently found out that you quoted me. @___@ Apologies about the delayed response!

If you'd like, we can exchange email addresses - and we can share stories about ourselves (almost like a little biography)! If you don't mind me asking, how old are you? :biggrin:

How were your consultations? What did you think about finally meeting the VIP Clinic in person? Did they meet up to your expectations?

I'm still aiming for September 2012, talked to JoAnn about it and I need to buy plane tickets first before I can let her know what day in September I'll be arriving...

i'm checking out itemclinic first and maybe regen. see if i feel comfortable with item first

Hi , I am intending to go there late march march or early April for a nose job . I need buddy as well. I am from Singapore .