BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrat! May I know in which clinic you had done your nose? is that a revision one or first operation.
I would like to share my bad experience with ITEM CLINIC that done my nose revision. Dr.Kim promised will remove the bump on top of my nose but it is now obviosly eye catching which makes me looks ugly and shy I've being told by their marketing - Elaine whose promotes this clinic in this forum ( with different name of course) that Dr. Kim is ex BK doctor whose very skilful for nose revision but he is not. I think his skilful is just so so and ok lah for the 1st operation but definetely not for revision one. He makes my nose round and rather flat likes when I was born. I spent 5.5 M but result is not good at all. I'm sad... this clinic has adding up 10% tax and another 4.5% if you paid by credit card which they should mentioned it beforehand.
They also let me to do miniface lift which still I can't see my cheeck become tighten. The work done in ITEM CLINIC is really a crab. I spent 11 M for nothing. They also delaying my operation from 12 pm to 4 pm which make me feel head acne due to long fasting.... and after the operation Dr.Kim is not even look at me, they let me to find taxi by myself. when I talked about the result which different with what been promising, he gave me many excuses. So be careful when you decide and choose a doctor, just listen to your heart and don't listen to anyone. Do your own searching and consultation with doctor as much as possible.

I went to VIP, it was a revision.

Hi^^

I am going to korea during march, flying from singapore too!
I have sent you a PM