BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

Hey Kain, I'm going to Korea next Tuesday and I have a few consults lined up for a nose job and eyelid surgery. Would you mind adding me to your contact list so I can take a peek at your B+A pictures? I'm debating whether or not I should make a consult with VIP before I made my decision. Thanks!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all! I'm back from my korea trip! I'm happy with my nose and fat graft!!! I'm still deswelling but I love the shape of my nose! It will still take another 2 months for my nose to finally fully deswell for the final shape.

My nose is curved and not straight which is exactly what I wanted! I have definition to my tip now! So happy about that!!! I used gortex which is the most natural looking out of all materials, the whole point for me personally was to make sure my nose looks natural. Soooo important to me. More important than shape but I also love my shape which is a bonus!

Far grafting is seriously a gift from god. I look younger, fuller, without looking plastic like some Korean women ive seen on the streets walking around! My forehead fits with my nose, I think it's called the golden line... I love my golden line... Sounds so funny. Haha

Healing process is such a downer! You will get depressed... There is no doubt about that. Your face will be bloated, puffy, swelled up. My eyes especially was puffy but that is just me! I wake up normally with puffy eyes!! I was seriously puffy for 3 days and started deswelling so fast after 4 days. Today is my 10 th day and I look normal and only I can tell that my nose is still deswelling. I went walking about right after my surgery which helps alot after surgery. I know, I know... Seriously I know, it's embrassing to walk around looking puffy with a mask around Seoul but who gives a rats!!! So many people were looking at me but it's not like I'm ever gonna to see any of you again. I even went on the subway with a puffy face and mask and I can see that people were talking but I just couldn't give a $&@".

Taxis are so cheap in korea... Like ridiculously cheap. A trip which would cost me $20 here costs around $3 in Seoul. So write where you are going in Korean... And give it to the taxi driver and he will know where to go otherwise expect to go in circles. Also don't pick the black taxis you see driving around they are more expensive... Around double the price.

Do you have pics to share? Thanks. Which clinic did u go to ?

Continued...

Alright here are some answers to everyone's enquries

Photos: I'm not posting or sending people photos. I need to wait at least another 2 months before I see the final results. So far I'm really happy and in 2 months time I should have the final results. It's hard to compare photos only 10 days in and have everyone assess my nose and fat graft when I'm still swelling.

Plastic surgery clinic: I'm also not publicly posting this clinic online here. This clinic had never been mentioned in any of the posts or topics in all of purse forums history. The reason is they do not cater to English speaking clients but they do cater for Chinese speaking people. The clinic has one doctor which does all surgeries. He excels in overall beauty of the face and body. This means instead you will work together to find what works for your face rather than some surgeons out there saying yes to everything you want to do to your face.

This surgery practice is private, I only found out through someone else who mind you looks so great after surgery it's ridiculous. Based on his surgery I decided on this surgeon. Soooo the price is not cheap!!! If you are looking for cheap surgery this is not the place for you!

The way they treated me at the place can only be described as excellence! Seriously great service. I almost saw the doctor everyday even though he was so busy with so many surgeries. He was there to take my stitches out and answer my questions. The translator there took me sight seeing and shopping and eating. She took me home via taxis and helped me change hotels. This is the kind of service and treatment I would not have expected after reading so many posts in so many forums with negative experiences.

Hotels: ok I have to make sure you all understand this ... Make sure the place you are staying at has a freezer in the room!!!!!!!!! Because you will need to ice your face!!! Without a freezer you can't ice your face!!! Which means you won't deswell as fast which means your face will be more bloated than other people!!!

Do not stay at sunshine hotel!!! They do not have a freezer!!!!

You will need to stay around the apgujeong to gangnam gu area. Either is ok because they are so close n taxi is cheap so no problems but make sure they have a freezer in the room!!!

Make sure the place ur staying at is clean!!! Seriously what is the bloody point of saving money staying in a crappy unclean hotel waiting for an infection to happen to u!!! The air you breathe is important so if you save money save somewhere else. You will need to spend at least $60 to stay in a decent place. Try sharing your accommodation but stay in a decent place!

Food: I gained 10 kilos while in korea! That's how much food I ate. All day I walked shopped then ate ... About 4-5 times a day. There r so many cafes around
n so many cake shops I ate so much... Now I have to diet. Boooo.

Korean food is cheap. You'll be stuffed at $5-10 dollars a meal but I'm a pig so I eat cakes then coffee the icecream etc. However I only spent about $20- 30 a day, you'll spend less because hopefully u r not all pig like. Oink oink.

If you eat western food then expect to pay western prices. I ate in apgujeong at an italian place and the meal itself was $25.

So everyday you will need $ 100- 150. This is accommodation plus food plus travel. Obviously cash wise you will only need to bring $50 dollar or 50000 won on a daily basis but if you do shopping then obviously you will need more

Continued

Skin: ok you are like skin? Wth... But lord I have to tell u treat ur skin well before you have your surgery. Go for facials go n get your skin up to date, moistures the crap out of it. Put on masks because after your surgery there will be many a days of you unable to clean your face. I broke out because I couldnt wet my face after surgery. Even though my clinic provide free facials everyday my face was sore n I did not want facials everyday. However do not go for laser treatments right before your surgery it will screw it up I can guarantee you!

Down there: yes girls... And guys if you r doing fat grafting of any kind shave or trim a little... Down there be. I don't think I really need to explain this one too much. If you r getting fat from inner thigh then you'll need to show ...

My nose: I used gortex because it's the most natural out of all. Having a natural looking nose is so bloody important to me. So if you think silcon or rib is better then go for it. Not my business and will not be responding to any comments on this issue.

Used ear cartilage for nose tip. This is what everyone uses. They take it from behind the ear so even with scaring who is going to see?! Unless your man has a behind the ear kind of fetish.. Cough.

Fat graft: took it from my inner thigh. No scaring, I can't even see where he took it from but my thighs looks good but I'm fat after gaining weight so will have to see when I lose weight. Did not hurt but a little sore from the beginning. Little bit purple in the beginning but now back to normal.

Fat went into forehead, upper cheeks and chin. Happy with results. So natural, especially forehead. Wish I did this years ago! Chin looks so nice n oval which is what I wanted.. Again wish I did this years ago.

How much did it cost you for the rhinoplasty?

lol well im sure kain would kno the answer to these. but from what i hear u do get a scar on the ear, but it should go away depending on how well one heals. scar gel should help in getting rid of the scar.

and ya absorption rates basically means the rate at which the body will absorb the given material whether it be ear or rib cartilage (causing the material to shrink in size).

lol ya i guess it depends on each individual person. ive read on numerous plastic surgeon websites that ear cartilage has high absorption rates. i guess ill have to do more researching. :confused1:

it leaves a thin scar in the fold behind your ear, but i doubt anyone will ever see it.

this is all i could find after a 10 sec google search, but yeah different surgeons will give different answers and its difficult to determine who is correct among them
http://www.realself.com/question/wrapping-absorption-revision-rhinoplasty

Hi^^

I have send you an email