BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

I'm probably going to use the saline nasal irrigation along with using a Q-Tip. My guess is that The Q-tip could overtime cause an irritation from the rubbing which can lead to an infection.

Are you rubbing a little too hard?

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is my post op day 5 and most of my facial swelling has went off.. I was so afraid that my face swelling will be there for long but luckily...

Anyway I will be removing the stitches n cast today. I hope it's not painful n my nose is ok..

Updates again When I have more information:smile:

Show me ur pics thanks

i dont think the q-tip is the problem bcuz i alway put ointment with it, bcuz after clean with saline i feel like my nostril getting dry, kindda irritating

Hehee. Remove the stitches already, the nose cleaning is ok but I still have a block nose;(
Ya let me know ur email, I will send u my pics once I have access to a pc! I m still in Korea now.. N weather is colddddddd! ;)

I am also having some blood spots on the cotton...

Hi, are you back to Beverly hills already? Would you be able to post your b & a photos? Thanks ya!,

Hi I'm from Toronto and I see from previous posts that some of you are too! I'm wondering if any of you are interested in planning a trip together? Or any translator recommendations?

I'm planning to do alar base reduction, tip and bridge, but I'm worry about post op results. I see from previous posts that many are not satisfied with their nose due to it becoming crooked. Is this common? Do majority of people do revisions?

Hi I'm not new to this forum. I have read few pages in part 1 and likewise here.. Guy here wanting a Rhino done.. Is it popular for guys to have rhino too?

Is Banobagi worth the risk to have rhino done.. I have ethnic nose, im from the philippines btw.. Hehehe..