BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks kain. so when dr jung pushes the two sides of the nose together, i guess it naturally curves along the dorsum?

i will ask again him tomorrow when i see him for a 2nd consult.

take care man.

im korean-american and i took my uncle with me when i visited vip for a consultation. they offered a 10% discount but who knows, they might have quoted me a higher starting price since they knew we were gonna haggle with them. didn't like the vibe, so i left...

im sure lee is a great doctor and all, but joann scares me. haha.

Hi
Do you mean regen clinic as well?

@ Tinggal
Happy to know that ur swelling are almost gone after 2 wks. I'm now post op day 10 and my swelling seems to be recovering slow. My tip is also more swell than other parts. Just wondering if u r a male or female? When I was at Shimmian, I noticed most guys swelling recovery are faster.

Hi AK212,

i am female:smile: and no worries, i heard tip swelling can last as long as 6 months to 1 year!!
So need not worry about that :smile: My tip's tip is still swollen as on today.. but the rest of my featuresare looking fine:smile:

hhaha... So Are u female or male?? :smile:

WHat???

That's freaking expensive!! -_____ -

Hi miso soup, do you mind share you b&a photo with me?
may I know which clinic you do v-line? banobagi?
how much they charge you? 16m ..= 1600000krw?

she look really nice in after picture, anyone know where she did the v-line?

They quoted me the same. Except add a thousand for revision patients. Then you have to pay the 10% surgery tax that was enacted in July 2011 for all cosmetic surgeries performed in Korea.

I just got an email today and they quoted me $9500 USD! :biggrin: have prices gone up that much that quick?!