BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

@Taeyang123: Thank you but I don't think I would seek a revision because all the grafts were already removed, I don't have any left. Also, I know how it feels when you have grafts in your nose and I cannot stand that. I think I am done with nose job, I don't want to live all my life worrying that the grafts may shift and I may need another revision in the future.
@Richbaby: hope your recovery is going well. I believe Dr.Jung is a good doctor as the nurse at Samsung Aesthetic clinic also had her nose done with him and it looks very natural.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi=)
Thank you so much for replying me!
I have added them on msn, hope they can accept my request soon.=) Have you been to regen clinic for surgery?

Hi Nenepatio,

Thanks for sharing this new technique. Is there an apparent scar on your butt as it will be on chest for rib graft? Do you know how much or the length of the tissue they took out from you butt? How was the recovery on your butt? Did it take a while and do you have problem sitting or sleeping on your back?

Sorry for all these questions. My biggest concern is infection on implants and I really am not kin on rib cartilage for many reasons. So This could be my best solution.

Would you mind sharing your b/a pictures as well? my email [email protected]

Thanks

Had my first juvederm injection into the nose with Dr Charles Lee this week.

OMG i look like a mayan or some tribal indigenous woman now (and not in a good way!) :sad: Nose looks so big!

I wanted like a 8mm height increase for my nose job but i'm not sure now if i'll ever go for nasal surgery anymore... and if i do, I'm going to ask for only 2mm. I don't like the big nose bridge look at all.

For nasal surgery consult, Dr Lee really explained everything so well and he's very understanding of your needs and listens to you. But I'm a bit concerned about the fact that he's not very gentle... I would have expected a gentler touch from a plastic surgeon. I heard a couple of crunching/cracking sounds on my nose while he was injecting me with the juvederm. I hope it wasn't my nose bones breaking, lol. >__<

Has anyone had injections into the nose and heard cracking noises during the procedure?

I suppose I should post this on realself as well...

thanks. i didn't really care about my granny lips, idk why lol. i just avoided looking in a mirror, and only took webcam photos to document the recovery process so that i could look back and see the gradual recovery. i didn't have school for over a month after the surgery, so that helped as well

i think its normal to have a hard tip after the surgery. if you have a columellar strut, it is even harder than just having an ear cartilage graft. the only way i can imagine having a soft tip is if you only get sutures in your tip, but that limits the outcome of the surgery to a very subtle effect. its probably possible with future materials, maybe the dermal graft from the buttocks that somebody posted about earlier. but afaik, most ppl will have a hard tip after surgery

so apparently dr jung from shimmian also uses rib to do rhinoplasty...

he warned me that there are more risks to using donated rib (which I would like to use cause I do NOT want a scar), and this is what he wrote:

1) It is littel more dangerous for side effects than self-rip.
2) The re-absorption rate is 30%-100%, depending on the person, which is much higher than self-rib. So it is not suitable for bridge.
3) After re-absorption, nose bridge can be lower like before sugerry, so it requires revision to make new bridge, using self-rip,
4) goretex and autogenous dermis transplant .
5) The re-absorption only occur from 3month to 12month after surgery.

Usually scar will be obscure within 6 month after your operation. if you don't have keloid constitution.
Also, We will be able to make simmilar nose you want.

I did inquire about what makes it a "little" more dangerous than using self rib and am still awaiting his reply.

....and I thought rib was most suitable for bridge?!

hi, could u pls share ur before & after pix with me, i cant view them...thank u!!

hello, anybody in seoul or will be in seoul for surgery between 18-27th jan? i'll be having rhino revision with dr.jung (shimmian) on the 19th and will be staying at nox hotel. If anybody wanna meet up and share ps stories let me know :P btw, i'm female, chinese :smile: i had epi, double eyelid, 1st rhino and chin aug before.

i added you to my contacts but i'm not sure if the forum lets you see them since you don't have 10 posts yet. the link is in my signature. if it doesn't work, then you need 10 posts at least

I had my 1st rhino with him back in 2007. I was younger at that time and didn't know much about the aesthetic shape of nose so i just trust him to give me nose that will suit my face. I was satisfied with the result (i have goretex for bridge and ear cartilage for tip). The recovery was a breeze too. might be because i took sinnech, because my mom who also had rhino together with me, she deswelled much slower than me coz she didn't take sinnech. I'm going to have revision again because i felt that the goretex has decreased in height and definition. my bridge look wider and also the tip not as sharp projected as it used to be :sad:
anyway, i'll try to update on my rhino revision when i'm in seoul :smile:) as i'm gonna spend my recovery days alone in my room with my dear laptop :P

Hey Richbaby,

I'm almost 2 weeks post op and the tip of my nose looks like rudolph the rednose too! And its driving me insane! I got a tiplasty using my own nose cartilage and a bridge augmentation using silicon. So far my recovery is slow :P Wish it was a bit faster. I start school in a week or so. Hence I'm hoping that the swelling will reduce. My doctor told me to sleep with my nose splint on and when I put it on at night, I look like me! But once the cast comes off thanks to my huge tip, I think I look funny. My tip looks huge from the front and side view. My doctor keeps telling me that I'm still really swollen and once it settles it will look great. Oh and I do have slight bruising too. Underneath my eyes its still a tad bit yellow.

No worries, you're def not alone!