BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

hey honestly u have nothing to worry about. the scar that u get from it is barley even noticeable after 6 months to a year. Heres a picture of a patient who got a breast augmentation 13 months after she had rhinoplasty with rib.

wangmd.cn/uploads/100517/2_171309_1.jpg

heres the link in case u cant see the picture

http://www.wangmd.cn/duibi-zhaopian/bizi/2010-1893.html

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg u look amazing did u did the chin surgrey too?? did he take some skin on your scalp as well for the nose job?

very nice!

Personally i wouldn't used donated rib cartilage because there is a higher chance of your body rejecting that donated rib because it's not your own body tissue. To put it another way / when people get donated kidney or organ transplant they have to find a donor that matches them or else the body will reject it.
That's why people always reccomend using your own ear cartilage and any other cartilage tissue from your body which is safer. Using other donated rib is just like putting another foreign cartilage in your nose which is no different than putting another foreign implants like goretex and silicone.

Gah! So busy! Sorry for the belated response.
I'm going in for a rib-graft rhinoplasty with paranasal augmentation with Dr. Lee of VIP. He's certified with the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Which was a total +1 and EXTRA BROWNIE POINTS for me. But I completely loved Jo-Ann and Dr. Lee's indepth consultation, providing never ending ideas and inputs without delay and actual care about my well being. The other clinics I spoke to were so.... robotic and very cut-and-paste (pun intended, much like their procedures at these OTHER clinics).

I felt very comfortable with VIP, which is why I'm chose them for my clinic that will have the honours of cutting my face open. :P

When will you be planning to go to Seoul?
Let's be Frankenstein together! Ha ha ha! :P

I'm finally relief now :wlae: Thanks for sharing your current situation with me!! Now, I know I'm not alone. Anyhow, I shared the same thought with you that I look more like me when I wear the soft cast at night :lol: I will be starting work in another 2 days. I guess I just need to play cool to people as I couldn't smile due to paranasal. You have another week to go, I'm sure you will look much better at that time. Good Luck!!

Hi Jajangmyun,
I just came back from Dr Jung and so happen, I stayed in Nox Hotel too. I would like to provide you some tips staying in Nox. They have few room decoration (different color of the wall paper). I would suggest you to ask for those rooms with bright color wall paper. This is because the lights in the room is quite dim. So, the room will be brighter if you have light color wall papers. Another reason is it will be easier to monitor your progress and I think a brighter atmosphere will make you feel better especially during the first two days post op too.

Hi richbaby :smile:
thank you for the tip :biggrin: i'll ask the receptionist when i get there! When are you gonna be leaving seoul? anyway i wish u a speedy recovery! :biggrin:

Is this your first rhino? I'm indecisive between rib or gortex... I read somewhere that rib just reserve for revision rhinoplasty ...
When r u planning to go? U r flying from Toronto?

Hey Dior!
I'm 100% adamant on rib-graft rhinoplasty - less chance of rejection / infection because it isn't a foreign material. This is my very first plastic surgery procedure and I'm hoping it will be my last :: fingers crossed :: if you g through my previous posts in this thread, you'll discover in-depth about my decision to do so.
I'm have my procedure planned for September 2012, I know it seems far away but it'll be here soon.

So super excited! When are you planning on going? If it's earlier than mine, please update me about it!
I'm planning on bringing along my iPad and typing up a FULL review while recovering / beat up :P

Hi, another question I could like to know is that how long it takes to finish all the procedures? Does it takes 5 hours & more? What method of anesthesia did you use? Thanks for sharing!

Hi, so sorry to hear that I hope your are fine now. what implants did you put on your 1st nose job?

Hey Richbaby,

Sorry to hear about your awful experience! I hope your revision is amazing :smile: What about your first experience made you feel like your nose was obviously fake? Because honestly I think my nose right now looks a bit off. Besides the tip being swollen, I feel like my nose is not in harmony with the rest of my face. I don't know if its because I'm just very anxious and impatient about the final results. My surgeon told me to wait at least 3 months for the swelling to go down. But right now, I feel like my nose is not in harmony with the rest of my face. I'm 2 weeks post op so I know its still a bit early. I guess I'm just wondering what signs to look to look out for and when to start worrying that my nose job was botched.

Hi Jessica,

I did V-line, fat graft and nose revision (using silicone and my own nose cartilage for tip) at Regen. My surgeon is Dr Lee.
Total cost is 16,000,000 KRW.

I am 18days post op.
Now i have uneven nostrils and the tip is very hard, in fact, i can't feel my nose at all.
My lower right face is totally numb and with swollen lips, I can't speak properly.

Despite all these, i can see my shape face now.
It is not square as before.

Giving myself 3 months for the swelling to go down.

I would strongly advise those who are going for surgery to take Sinecch. Because it really works!
Other than swelling, i did not experience any bruising or discolorations on my face.
Did not take Sinecch on my 1st PS and I swelled and bruised like crazy.

Hi misosoup, many thanks for informing :smile: