BeautyHacker

asian nose job 2

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For females-- here are some before/after photos of their rhinoplasty. All silicone. The trend right now is high noses regardless of if it looks man made or natural --- I personally love them :smile:

There's sooooo much on Naver.. it's overwhelming!

(Left photo(s) - BEFORE // Right photo(s) - AFTER)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You looking pretty good after surgery JuicyMe :graucho: / What a difference your surgery has made >

Is that you on the 2nd pic ????

Oh No! Kain, your nose is perfect, I think of all the people here who did their nose, none look as transformed as your 'after' face. I saw your photo, 20% reduction shouldnt be a problem. If it really, really bothers U, maybe U shld consider filler instead. A revision case has higher chances of damaging your tissue.

I did only one nose job, using silicone, I had a tough time embracing my new 'high' nose nd alwz wants to do revision. After joining this site, I change my mind as many people here r not happy with the outcome and the one that are happy with their nose, doesnt look all that great either. It makes me appreciate my nose more. So, pls give it some time before U start thinking of a revision.

Ps. Even rib has percentage of absorbtion..

thanks for ur reply, I have like a huge jackie chan/ michelle kwan nose so i think that means i wouldnt need any implants i just want a smaller cuter nose. Does any one have any idea what the prices would be in korea ? I've been reading 11k on this blog which is like super high and then when i went to one website for Simmian it said price for primary was 4.5k??

Just curious I'm not Korean so how are most of you all planning this ? Do u just go and get ur consults and book ur surgeory while your there? I'm thinking to book and just stay for a month and find like a temp apt?? I literally have 2 months from now to get this done.

If you don't mind clarifying when u say botched in the states how botched is botched? I've been thinking about this for years and having a more horrible nose than i have now and spending so much is my biggest fear. And I've noticed on this blog everyone takes weeks of pain vs in US the sites like on Riszk say minimal pain and maybe a week of recovery. Any thoughts on that?

Thanks!

i'm not planning on a revision. i do like my nose overall, but being realistic: its not perfect

if i had only rib in my tip, the reabsorption would have been much less than ear cartilage

the girls nose after for the top pictures is pretty nice, but the before and after for the girl in the middle is pretty bad. she looks like she has a pig nose after. i hate tht look. some korean celebrities have tht type of nose and i still dont understand why. it looks so fake and ugly. i like the tip rotating downwards style alot more. i guess it is just a trend in korea then?

just like others have said many have documented their experience undergoing rib rhinoplasty on this forum. u just have to go far back enough on the forum to read about it. i suggest u start reading somewhere near the beginning or the middle and ull get a good idea of the process.

do u think ur nose will absorb anymore in the tip as time goes by? im sure ur nose still looks awesome. im positive ear cartilage wouldn't be enough to augment my tip to the point where im happy with it, plus the absorption.

For me personally, I barely experienced any pain post nose job. I was uncomfortable for a few days because my nose was stuffy but that's about it. When I touched the area of my nose that was operated on, it wasn't so much that it was painful but tender.

As for recovery, I think it depends on kind of procedure you get done. After 1 week post op, I got my cast taken off and my nose was VERY swollen (I had silicon bridge augmentation and tiplasty). It took a good 2.5 weeks for the bruising to go away. But the first week, I was a bit yellow underneath my eyes and cheeks. And I saw the most improvement, that is, swelling reduction around 2.5 weeks. I'm a day or 2 over 3 weeks post op and the results are starting to look good albeit my tip is still swollen.

I'm from NYC and I had 1 consult in New York, which was with Eric Choe. He was very nice and professional but I felt more confident going to Korea to get a nose job. I came back from Korea 12 days post op. The first few days after I came back, I did not go out because my nose looked really strange :P Other than my the physical appearance of my nose, health wise I was perfectly fine. I felt a bit sluggish and fatigue for 2 days post op but that's about it!

its been stable for the last few months so i don't think it will go down by much anymore

It's definitely the trend right now---- not necessarily my type but hey, as long as they're happy :smile:

i don't know which tip i want ... sigh!! there are a few clinics that i've seen mentioned on forums that are on the "blacklist" but they don't write out the full names so i have to guess by abbreviation.. and i could totally be guessing wrong..

It's 3 1/2 long NOT deep. I'm not so sure about the depth but I can tell you my butt doesn't look any flatter. I have a petite butt too.

Yea, I think they're called busunko. They shape it with silicone to make it go up. It was a trend. I guess it still is.

hi kain,

today is day 6 post op, had my splint and stitches removed. doctor jung took a look at my nose and confirmed that i will need to do the "massaging technique."

1) i use the entire length of both fore fingers and push in against the sides of the nose (20 sec).

2) next, i use the tip of the fore fingers to push in the middle section of my nose (20 sec).

3) lastly, i use my left fore finger to press against the left middle part of my nose and my right fore finger to press against the right top part of my nose (20 sec).

dr jung said my nasal bones might be trying to shift back to their original deviation (slightly to the left from my eye sight). i must do all of these 20 sec cycles continuously for 20 minutes, 6 times a day, for 2 weeks until my nasal bones stabilize.

so yes, the nasal bones can shift and it's my job to push it a little to straighten my nose before the bones stabilize or fuse.

in case anyone gets a reduction rhinoplasty + osteotomy, this might be something you see or have seen. i hope this helps. it would've helped me if i read something like this on the forum. but like kain said, not too many people get reduction rhino's here.